Guys, din pacate ramanem fara hosting moca la forum :( As dori sa tinem forumul in picioare, eventual sa-l "resuscitam". Rog sa donati 1 euro, sau cat puteti, sa ne luam hosting.

Alte metode de a ajuta: cand cumparati ceva de pe EMAG, dati click pe orice produs de aici.. E echivalentul unei mici donatii.
Also, la PcGarage.ro aplicati codul "3L6L3REE" in cos (1% reducere). pentru alte magazine, click pe LOGO de aici: elefant.ro, CEL.ro, evoMAG.ro , QuickMobile.ro sau cautati magazinul aici. Thanks!

Server online!

Toate anunturile despre server vor fi scrise aici !

Moderator: kenvelo-

Server online!

Postby paramedic » 18 Mar 2013, 16:11

Serverul de CS 1.6 este online.
Code: Select all
connect cs.ultimate.ro

Have fun!
paramedic
- Şăf -
- Şăf -

Re: Server online!

Postby CRYSTYS » 18 Mar 2013, 16:59

L-am omorat pe John, pro, imba.
CRYSTYS
[ Inside my Head ]
[ Inside my Head ]

Postby neon » 18 Mar 2013, 17:14

CRYSTYS wrote:L-am omorat pe John, pro, imba.

ce codati pe sv asta..
neon
absent
absent

Postby CRYSTYS » 18 Mar 2013, 17:16

Macar daca ar merge sa le activez..sa vezi atunci.
CRYSTYS
[ Inside my Head ]
[ Inside my Head ]

Postby Zaphodftw » 18 Mar 2013, 17:19

Stati numa' sa ajung acasa >:)
-Dreamz- wrote:O PLAC PE VIDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

<U.T.S> Ultimate Tru' Spammer LEADER
Zaphodftw
[Mr. Rager]
[Mr. Rager]

Postby kenvelo- » 18 Mar 2013, 18:43

Mai e de "finisat" cate ceva la server, dar este optimizat 100 %,este hostat la Krond Solutions si nu vom avea probleme legate de uptime/macarale/tsunami etc.

Pentru admine PM me,aveti si un model de cerere aici.

Hai sa facem si putina reclama ca sa mai populam serveru :)

Spor la impuscat ! :D
kenvelo-
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Postby Zaphodftw » 18 Mar 2013, 23:28

Wtb mouse fara bila!
-Dreamz- wrote:O PLAC PE VIDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

<U.T.S> Ultimate Tru' Spammer LEADER
Zaphodftw
[Mr. Rager]
[Mr. Rager]

Postby Platina » 25 Mar 2013, 19:12

sa incerca sa mai aducem jucatori noi , asta e concluzia
o intrebare cum im bag si eu o imagine misto cum aveti voi
Platina
[Ultimate User]
[Ultimate User]

Rocket Mail Customer Service

Postby rocketmailservice » 08 Jan 2018, 12:08

We are the best Email support service provider around the world. If you have any query regarding your email account so you can contact us on Rocket Mail Customer Service
rocketmailservice
[Ultimate User]
[Ultimate User]

Postby windowssupport » 16 Jan 2018, 12:37

There are very few security applications that will give the user the level of security any problem with the help of Windows Defender Customer Service than more information visit here.Windows Defender Support
windowssupport
[Ultimate User]
[Ultimate User]

cheap nhl jerseys 0-22-0-22-241087 cheap nfl jerseys

Postby 9or6UxhWRa » 01 May 2018, 04:23

Solar Oven from Pizza Box: Got some leftover pizza from last night? Save the box and show your kids how to make an easy solar oven to reheat that tasty slice, or to warm up another favorite (and easy) food item, such as chocolate. The second time I was serving 24 hours for the original reckless driving charge (even though sequentially it took place after the military base incident because I had a deferred sentence).

But with the Deathly Hallows he could go back if he wanted to save his friends, but he could also rest in death. Those people hide behind a facade saying they love video games, when in truth there is an obvious disconnect in the philosophy of game creation between today and the past..

Now you have a coach who knows nothing and a team that starting to look like ac Milan. Though stomach exercises are good for toning stomach muscles, they alone may not be very effective in losing belly fat. Thereafter I used for a microphone my old Logitech webcam that I found in a drawer in my desk.

cheapjerseys All Bond Theme Songs Are Movie and Music GoldAll Bond Theme Songs Are Movie and Music Gold. Red Sox: 1B DH Hanley Ramirez, who left Thursday's game with a bruised left wrist after getting hit by a pitch in the first inning against New York, was not in the lineup. cheap football jerseys

He's going to be a team's Day 3 draft steal, no question.. I was going into outbreak assuming I would try and grind as many as possible and possibly buy the rest near the end. Apple Music on the other hand, is native only to Siri. The advent of the wig in Europe (primarily France and England) was a prophylactic one.

wholesale nfl jerseys They say hockey changes you. Korean actor Park Jung sik plays the character of a vampire in this movie. (again see image)Step 3: Affix Rebar to JigNow we can attach the vertical rebar segments to the jig using the zip ties. So you might say big deal, why doesn Plex do that then. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys I think the vocals work so much better with the more helpless sounding songs, but by God I cannot stand the talking crap on Turtleneck. They were all experimenting with styling themes that would appear on a number of advanced designs and production automobiles. cheap football jerseys

In Europe, wine is also a very common complement to any meal. Push each end through a swivel hook and stitch it down solidly. I also made it clear that their actions have consequences and that if they weren't doing what they were doing, they would not have incurred my wrath..

cheap jerseys Loot games are almost always about the journey rather than the destination people enjoy gearing up, optimisation their stats, etc, but once they actually have their gear optimised and don have anything left to aim for except a 1% better roll on their health stat on one item and 0.5% higher crit chance on another they basically done with the game.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys My boyfriend, who I work with, promised on Tuesday night to go to yoga with me on Sunday if I could go a week without picking. Because explorers used to find them in villages as semi domesticated animals due to their high intelligence. With that said, the crowd that showed up were great and the finals was probably the most exciting finals in major history. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys In America, FEMA has constructed hundred's of ready made camps, all over the United States, that are well away from coastlines and that just sit empty waiting for. In some post below you can read about my try to give the good story and maybe even script. cheap jerseys

And as a 23 year old that likes Buick, the stigma is meh. Proper planting starts with digging a hole that is slightly wider, and slightly shallower than the rootball. I was expecting to see something like 50 or mostly 60 percent CGI. I usually use acrylic paint because it cheap and relatively easier to wash off but it cold and sticky when you apply it, and it feels tight, flaky and sometimes itchy when it dries.

cheap mlb jerseys The base you built will help you do speed work much more effectively and with less chance of injury.. Obamacare is not an insurance plan or an insurance provider Obamacare is a bunch of rules that insurance companies must follow. Didn do shit for workers cheap mlb jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
9or6UxhWRa
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

18-27-18-27-18996 wholesale nfb jerseys

Postby gHzcXItj3a » 02 May 2018, 07:58

Various problems occur in business environments where there are frequent visits from visitors. Their web player is MUCH better than Spotify (granted, I have yet to try Deezer or Tidal I can install any programs on my work computer, including Spotify desktop, so I stuck with the web player.

Such a situation brings the inevitable comparison to the nearly incomparable Aroldis Chapman, but Syndergaard can hit triple digits well enough in a game he starts.. I always used to think I "didn eat that much" but now I could never go back to the portion sizes I used to eat, I explode..

If I didn get 25% off the SB2, I would have gone with the Yoga 920. That is fuel for hurricanes. There are going to be people in our lives who seem to have it all even though they are evildoers, but we should not fret about them (Psalm 37:1 4). Those that have been done link it to higher rate of cholesterol or heart wholesale jerseys attacks.

Most were just Republicans. I thought snapchat would be stupid as hell when it started and die out, but no they added all those advertisement things that wholesale nfb jerseys like just pop culture articles that ppl click on and read.. Assuming the same interest rate, you should be paying the same interest across all four together anyways and you can effectively view all four grouped together as a single large loan.

I see it as convoluted and ridiculous. He is only concerned with himself, and he is more powerful than you at the start of https://www.tampabayraysonline.com/chris-archer-jersey-c_11.html
the game. We know that healthy living success for our members goes beyond just a number on the scales. Very good advice. Not sure why that make you laugh histerically.

If https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/craig-watts-jersey-c_22.html
someone's intent is felony possession of a firearm, or homicide, I don't think that's much security against the motive.. I wouldn be surprised if his experience there has influenced the message JMU has been communicating.. Most games you can select are loaded with sharks but if you are picky (especially closer to lock) you can find "weaker" competition.Unless you are going to play multiple head to head games each week I would eliminate them.

"It's been the normal amount of feedback wasn't really a blip," he said, adding that the feedback has been across the board, as opposed to a deluge of emails from one side. Coral snakes truly hope that you get the idea, and leave the area too. So I did and also emailed my coworkers to let them know what was up and to advise anybody with a cough who'd been near me to go get checked up.

He wholesale jerseys offers to let you get out of it if you roll a 6 on a standard dice, if not you cheap nba jerseys pay $70" vs "You selling an item for $60. His message is solely focused on social injustice for historically disenfranchised people. This might be feasible for several reasons.

Players loved him and they played for him. Make sure that you take the time to research your tattoo. Bey was found guiltyof first degree murder and lost his wholesale nfb jerseys case on appeal. Khabib's a fucking stone cold killer from Dagestan. The stock has lost https://www.clevelandbrownsonline.com/josh-gordon-jersey-c_28.html
more than half its value in 2017, making it the worst performer in the S 500.

One thing: Seth Low is officially a playground and not a park. Will Macaulay star in another movie? Only the god of child actors may know.. If you want to get away with capturing surveillance video, you can wear it around https://www.tampabayraysonline.com/alex-cobb-jersey-c_1.html
your neck (neck strap provided) or clip it to your jeans pocket (clip provided).

"No, it because most teams aren good enough at punishing it. So, it kinda like, let him do his thing because at least he keeping people Muslim and he opened up a mosque for broken wings. The homeless man was a lost soldier with bad memories, and as his penetrating and sorrowful gaze scanned the next lot of travelers stopped at a red light, all his thought was bent on only one thing: getting money from them to buy drugs so he could get his first hit of the day.

Completing that epic race will always be a part of me.". But the bulk of Francis statement addresses the church, which, he said, should not be afraid to its cheapjerseys
shoes soiled by the mud of the street. I disgusted by the behavior cheap jerseys supply of these children and the behavior of their parents, we in a society where parents aren getting involved and taking responsibility of their own children action.
gHzcXItj3a
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

22-29-22-29-170932 wholesale nfb jerseys

Postby gHzcXItj3a » 02 May 2018, 08:02

I not registered with either party, but I inclined to vote Republican, and dislike what I see as an unfair stereotype of Republicans and their voters as racist. You can track guitars, drums, bass, and a variety of other instruments. Also, statistically women do still make less money than men for the same jobs with similar experience in the field, even though more women go to college than men.

The only thing http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/brandin-bryant-jersey-c_8.html
I can say is, after you have checked all of this stuff you may find that some of it is missing, such as light bulbs or the covers for the lights. Items on display will range from a collection of bootleg trial T shirts to board games based on the case..

I'm not about to push him. My husband and I are both intelligent and hard working. Locals say al Qaeda amputated fingers for smokingNationalist insurgents say cheap baskball jerseys al Qaeda excesses are behind their falling out. It gained a ton of momentum overnight, mostly due to people virtue signaling posting Kony2012 everywhere to raise awareness.

Reporter: I'll just bet back up here then. On the other hand, there are about 93 fatal car accidents every day in the United States. He has taken it upon himself to use his Legion to protect any Pact regions that come under attack due to the fact that Mike Piazza Jersey
some Primes had their legions decimated during the Merging and have cheap mlb jerseys yet to backfill those lost members..

This, I thought, was an important factor if not the key factor in making this diet a success. Forging tight client links has also helped bring in more assets and boost referrals, says Mr Knox. In 2000, they beat 3 BCS teams (Miami, Purdue, Oregon State) and I think is 1 of only 2 schools ever, to have beaten 3 BCS teams in a season, where 2+ of those teams won their cheap mlb jerseys BCS games..

On the one end you have not executing the law. His build is designed to reward skill rather than make up for a lack of it, and if you judge it based on how well it compensates for weak play, then yeah, it sucks.. It is interesting that you mention immersion and challenging material.

Barbie Video Girl is a working video camera that records video footage as Barbie would see things, which can then be played back. Once food has been chewed, swallowed and entered into the stomach through the esophagus it is mechanically and chemically broken down through churning and through the addition of hydrochloric acid (for proteins) gastrin, secretin and cholesystokinin.

The causes of canker sores are not clearly Billy Turner Jersey
known. Slacklining is an up and coming activity that utilizes balance and skill to walk a line suspended between two fixed points. Lastly why does it matter what other people do with their babies. As long as you relaxed and wanting to have fun 7 Jeremy Vujnovich Jersey
I happy.

2 points submitted 2 cheap jerseys supply months agoYes, Brendon trained here, but that was long before I started going there. They might see web traffic jump up, and maybe a couple sales, but they shouldn expect an overnight effect on that spend. Have nothing to do with the national debt, which isn what you think it is.

Nigeria has a population of 168.8 million in 2012 (World Bank Data).. 4) After you both are done, take the time to agree that you will both try your best to listen when the other person is talking, without interruptions, and that you will give the other person your undivided attention.

To what degree cheap authentic jerseys are we masters of our own fate? Do small, seemingly inconsequential actions have cheap nfl jerseys the potential to drastically change the course of our lives? Or are some events destined to happen, no matter how we choose to act?. You wear the badge well..

But the advent of universal instant messaging through Bloomberg, which usually passes through most banks strict compliance departments unlike most standard chat services, has seemingly overridden the training traders receive about their written communications.

One of the biggest lessons learned in team sports is that you https://www.clevelandbrownsonline.com/joe-schobert-jersey-c_39.html
can not be successful in winning by accepting defeat. And the event that triggers that flight is hugely symbolic in folkloric ways. The Capitals got players back in each instance, in good position for the most part.
gHzcXItj3a
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

22-33-22-33-172956 wholesale nfb jerseys

Postby gHzcXItj3a » 02 May 2018, 08:19

Doublelift, while I doubt you will read this, if you do, the biggest advice I can give is to seek help. Garbage development. But, if /u/mozzery888 is interested in the more fandomy side of the community, you might want to see if the tumblr part of Shardom is more your cup of tea..

Give us a realistic NPC to soldier ratio. Then, ace right hander cheap football jerseys Jake Arrieta, stymied by a collapsing free agent market, wholesale football jerseys all but landed in their laps in March, bringing the Phillies' offseason spending tab which also cheap nfl jerseys
netted them veteran first baseman Carlos Santana and relievers Tommy Hunter and Pat Neshek to $169.25 million.

There is much of teachings and warnings instead of entertainment.. Just a fun way to end a great night.. Mom and dad are on Facebook: As a cheap baskball jerseys young adult, the last thing you want Mom and Dad to know is everything you're up to, complete with photographs to look at and comments to read.

It was genuinely like night and day, just getting a full frame camera completely reinvigorated my desire for photography. Lol. Also they soak up liquid (oil) after dehydration.. Louis Post Dispatch in August 2001.. Which Is the Best Firefox Web Accelerator?A Firefox web accelerator can help users make the most out of their Internet connection.

If no failures are detected do the extensive system tests.. Similar temples were found 45 km away at Nevali Cori, indicating the region was probably home to the first organized religion. We that you need to find out is this of all the vaccine going to be safe and what he needed different type of vaccine.

My wife has her BSRN and her schooling was https://www.cincinnatibengalsonline.com/20-keivarae-russell-jersey-c_21.html
paid for as she went along. And the end of the women youths and the ones who spoke with two they feel they're being represented by the times up in the wholesale jerseys meat to movements that you think they are so grateful. CNN you are just as bad as the Enquire if I want smut I will buy that.

It an easy scholarship since most colleges don have good special teams. I have given your son or daughter two important documents. He talks about how a number of his friends at school have stopped talking to him and avoid him because Demaryius Thomas Jersey
of his poilitics too.

That you have time, that baseball is not a year round sport. But hope lives on. No one is guaranteed a waiver but they are granted for certain conditions cheap china jerseys depending on severity. They can make some changes. These are literally a very small snapshot of what could happen in my brain.

You pay to go to the night concerts on the river, but it free to go to the outdoor concerts at the winery. Most of our town, including my family, was Catholic so that in itself was a little odd but I didn really think too much of it. Clearly there are still issues with the game like CTD errors and things that affect gameplay like empty found stashes which does take away from the overall enjoyment and leaves a bitter taste in one's mouth that this is, and perhaps will remain an unfinished product..

It is this ability for Remote Sensing that separates the Pros from the Superstars. If they aren shut down, they are either located away from the populated areas of the district or they only open in the middle of the day when the majority of citizens are working or in school.

However, even at this early stage, he had to be careful with his voice.. Can you imagine Martin guitars suing everyone who used the same shape headstock as they use? They'd have to sue hundreds of companies.. Today they face Kufstein who sit just above the relegation zone, but are actually somewhat safe because the team they are in front of, has already announced their withdrawal https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/jalin-marshall-jersey-c_93.html
from the Regionalliga for next season, meaning Kufstein actually have a six point cushion.

Just a piece of cake for him. While he was serving in Iraq. "Awkward" doesn't begin to describe the appearance.. These are modified and adjusted as the exposures of the Gary Harris Jersey
group provide the transmission wholesale jerseys of ideas and information that may now influence their personality.

Doesn matter if it stolen, set fire to, crashed into, you crash into someone else. On June. Hamill said in interviews he "fundamentally disagreed with every decision they made about his character". Make sure to read A Frog in a Bog, and all of the books in her Bear series, including Bear Snores On, Bear Wants More, and Bear Stays Up.
gHzcXItj3a
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

22-9-22-9-158359 cheap nhl jerseys

Postby gHzcXItj3a » 02 May 2018, 09:30

ETH has a traceable blockchain. He was then charged with fighting, but CTV showed he was actually trying to break up the fight when a fan attacked one of his guards. Basically, I had a room that had stairs leading down to a platform that had steep drop offs on all sides except for where it met the stairs.

It marveled in its June 14, cheap nhl jerseys 1932, issue over the V 8's "Exceptional Acceleration and Hill climbing, Quiet Running and a High Maximum Speed." Specifically, a test Victoria spurted from 0 60 mph in 16.8 seconds, topped out at 76 Brisly Estime Jersey
mph, cheap authentic jerseys and could lug down to four miles per cheapjerseys
hour in top gear..

That you have to black out and lose consciousness to have a concussion is ridiculous. We were stunned because the image at work and the presentation before us did not fit together. And yet, LeBron has hit many many more fuck you threes than Larry has.

Again this can catch opponents off guard if wholesale nfb jerseys they expecting you to take a "ceremonial kick". My family listened to classic rock but I didn really get into music until my cousin showed me Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites and I was blown away. It's time the world of cheap nhl jerseys sports and sports fans got over themselves.

Before anyone decides to downvotes or talk shit to this post, maybe go watch some of h3h3 beginning videos, because I feel like a large and vocal amount of people have come to this sub post vape.. The case was brought by environmental campaigner Brendan Montague, supported by the charity Platform, whose spokeswoman, Anna Cody Zeller Jersey
Galkina, said the sponsorship deal provided BP "with a veneer of respectability when in reality it is trashing the climate"..

Which is a fucking retarded thing to name it when you are RECOVERING AN ACCOUNT and you just answered a bunch of questions dealing with the REGISTRATION OF THE ACCOUNT. In this instance, the head dress is not only a symbol of being a native, but it has deep religious/spiritual/ancestral ties.

But Trump doesn play by the same rules and is investigated much more thoroughly than Hillary ever was. My plan was to keep grinding through it and use the MT rewards to boost my team (try and get 20k ish players starting) and the team packs to boost my bench.

I got in one fight. I know several people in therapy for anxiety, depression, personality disorders and addictions. We been scrappy all season and have produced some truly unforgivable performances which led to us being knocked out of the CL by a team that shouldn have caused us too many issues..

And it goes as pool 1 = seed 1, pool 2 = seed 2 and so on. Jane street to who I am an allowing myself to grow an additional projects. They had the lower part of the stairs fixed so they open up and that is the door into their safe room. Entire laws around the internet and internet service providers needs to be changed Nigel Williams Jersey
and throttling internet is not one of them no matter which way you look at cheap authentic jerseys it.

In a school, it's the same students. We reserve the right to change subscription fees for any of our subscriptions at any time. Okay and all alone and get an early preview. Its long hind legs provide a powerful thrust for its leaps. Synthetic chemicals surround us.

So now I try to relax my neck and let my head hang while I push up from the mat. Out of the question. This is because certain hormones are very strong and increase the strength and smell of the pee. Now, all of our veggies were cut that morning at the same time.

Running/exercise: some people find the best way to release emotions and painful feelings is to go for a rigorous run or do some form of intense exercise. In six years I only fell around 5 times, and I got cheap mlb jerseys a minor bruise and some grazes in only one of those falls.

This skip gets me to the deploy screen exactly when the timer ends and allows me to respawn about 1.5 seconds sooner than someone that waits for Zay Jones Jersey
the timer to completely run at the death screen.. Now she attends the after school program but only because I work outside the house full time.

12/23, 1 day shiem primming on some items. I noticed that people would hold in their coughs and let them out whenever the background music got louder, like "GO GO GO! THIS IS OUR CHANCE, COUGH COUGH COUGH!" lol. I feel like that should have been a silent gloomy sort of moment.
gHzcXItj3a
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Next

Return to Anunturi