Guys, din pacate ramanem fara hosting moca la forum :( As dori sa tinem forumul in picioare, eventual sa-l "resuscitam". Rog sa donati 1 euro, sau cat puteti, sa ne luam hosting.

Alte metode de a ajuta: cand cumparati ceva de pe EMAG, dati click pe orice produs de aici.. E echivalentul unei mici donatii.
Also, la PcGarage.ro aplicati codul "3L6L3REE" in cos (1% reducere). pentru alte magazine, click pe LOGO de aici: elefant.ro, CEL.ro, evoMAG.ro , QuickMobile.ro sau cautati magazinul aici. Thanks!

eyve seen my defence and have seen th

Incearca-ti norocul cine stie .

Moderator: kenvelo-

eyve seen my defence and have seen th

Postby lw789 » 16 Nov 2017, 05:16

CANBERRA, Australia -- Scrumhalf Nic White scored a try and kicked two conversions and three penalties for 18 points to lead the ACT Brumbies to a 28-23 win over New South Wales, handing the Waratahs their first loss of the Super Rugby season. The Brumbies played most of the final 20 minutes a man down as the Waratahs scored 14 late points. Israel Folau brushed aside four players to score in the corner with six minutes left for the Waratahs, and Bernard Foley converted to narrow the score to 25-23. But White slotted an 80th-minute penalty to clinch the match. ------ Scores: ACT 28 (Tevita Kuridrani, Jesse Mogg, Nic White tries; White 2 conversions, 3 penalties), New South Wales 23 (Israel Folau, Michael Hooper tries; Bernard Foley 2 conversions, 3 penalties). HT: 20-9. Jason Smith Jersey .C. -- Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender. Custom Washington Wizards Jerseys .The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida. http://www.wizardsteamofficial.com/wes- ... ds-jersey/. The ninth-seeded Safarova doused Swede Johanna Larsson 6-2, 6-3 on the green clay at Family Circle Tennis Center. The Czech player was a finalist here two years ago and captured back-to-back doubles titles in 2012 and last year. Marcin Gortat Jersey . Although taking two of three from the Baltimore Orioles wasnt nearly as uplifting as winning the World Series, it still felt pretty darn good. Felix Doubront and four relievers combined kept Baltimores potent lineup in check, and David Ortiz had three of Bostons 12 hits off Wei-Yin Chen in a 4-3 victory Thursday night. Kelly Oubre Jr. Jersey . Wiggins, who had been seen as a contender for a podium finish in Paris, was one of about 20 riders caught near the back of the peloton with 38 kilometres to go in the 218-km flat stage from Le Mans to Chateauroux.MONTREAL, Que. -- A hockey celebrity-turned-politician, running in an upcoming federal byelection for the Green party, has confirmed that he is facing fraud charges. Georges Laraque has told The Canadian Press that hes innocent of the alleged crimes and intends to remain a candidate in an upcoming Montreal byelection. He says his party is aware of the allegations, which stem from a previously reported dispute with a former business partner, and has been supportive. Laraque confirmed a report by the French-language sports network RDS that the provinces director of criminal and penal prosecutions has recommended charges following an investigation by Longueuil municipal police. Earlier this year, it was publicly reported that the police raided his home in search of documents related to the Super-Glide synthetic ice venture. Laraque confirmed in an interview Wednesday night that the criminal charges are related to two transactions worth a total of $120,000. He said the accusations stem from a dispute with engineer Marc Filion, who co-founded the company with him in 2009. "I find it bizarre to hear that Im being accused of fraud by an associate who didnt put a single penny into the company," Laraque told The Canadian Press. He has a court appearance scheduled for Nov. 19. In the meantime, he plans to continue door-knocking in Montreals Bourassa riding.dddddddddddd The vegan animal-rights activist is vying to become the countrys second Green MP, after leader Elizabeth May, when a byelection is called there. He conceded, however, that the criminal allegations will make his task more difficult. "Its obviously not good and Ill have to spend a lot of time offering explanations, to reassure people. Ill have to explain that this isnt the Charbonneau commission and this has nothing to do with the Mafia," Laraque said. But he added that hes benefiting from the support of his party, for which he holds a formal role as deputy leader. "Theyve seen my defence and have seen the witnesses defending me. They were reassured to see that even if I have to go to court, Ill get through this." In the past, May has defended Laraque but said shed ask him to step aside as deputy leader for the duration of any investigation if he were the focus of the police probe. Laraque told The Canadian Press hes considering a defamation suit against his rival in the affair and, as for his own case, hes eager to get started. "I want it to begin, because this things been dragging on for two years. I have nothing to hide." Before his career as an activist and politician, the 36-year-old Laraque played for four NHL teams between 1997 and 2010 and was best-known for his fighting skills. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Return to Cereri Acces