Guys, din pacate ramanem fara hosting moca la forum :( As dori sa tinem forumul in picioare, eventual sa-l "resuscitam". Rog sa donati 1 euro, sau cat puteti, sa ne luam hosting.

Alte metode de a ajuta: cand cumparati ceva de pe EMAG, dati click pe orice produs de aici.. E echivalentul unei mici donatii.
Also, la PcGarage.ro aplicati codul "3L6L3REE" in cos (1% reducere). pentru alte magazine, click pe LOGO de aici: elefant.ro, CEL.ro, evoMAG.ro , QuickMobile.ro sau cautati magazinul aici. Thanks!

Urmatoarele 5 minute

All the spam that you need - loc de dat cu capu'

Re: Urmatoarele 5 minute

Postby Lightftw » 26 Sep 2011, 17:29

o sa mananc o ciocolata
Lightftw
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby Dreamzz » 26 Sep 2011, 17:48

o sa ma joc crysis2.
<U.T.S> Ultimate Tru' Spammer
Dreamzz
[Ultimate Member]
[Ultimate Member]

Postby mishu » 27 Sep 2011, 18:53

o sa postez pe forum
mishu
[ Beyond Godlike ]
[ Beyond Godlike ]

Postby Palabl00d » 28 Sep 2011, 17:37

o sa ma joc lol :>
Palabl00d
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby Lightftw » 28 Sep 2011, 18:34

o sa intru pe skype
Lightftw
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby Dreamzz » 29 Sep 2011, 20:29

o sa ma joc wow
Dreamzz
[Ultimate Member]
[Ultimate Member]

Postby amyzz » 01 Oct 2011, 15:54

ma cac
amyzz
[Ultimate Gamer]
[Ultimate Gamer]

Postby Lightftw » 01 Oct 2011, 17:28

o sa ma joc Splinter Cell-Conviction
Lightftw
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby -Shaggz- » 04 Oct 2011, 17:30

amyzz wrote:ma cac

same here
ZaphodLuwsPati: esti awesome.
Shaggz Andrei: stiu
-Shaggz-
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby Ozeneu » 20 Feb 2012, 19:13

sa intru in Star Wars: Republic Commando, si sa ciuruiesc niste droizi
Ozeneu
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby Zaphodftw » 12 Dec 2012, 18:53

Săx
-Dreamz- wrote:O PLAC PE VIDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

<U.T.S> Ultimate Tru' Spammer LEADER
Zaphodftw
[Mr. Rager]
[Mr. Rager]

Postby DarkBlader » 12 Dec 2012, 18:55

Un avatar în PS . :-?
DarkBlader
[Ultimate Spammer]
[Ultimate Spammer]

Postby mishu » 26 Feb 2013, 15:06

O sa ies afara
mishu
[ Beyond Godlike ]
[ Beyond Godlike ]

cheap nfl jerseys 0-20-0-20-239618 wholesale jerseys

Postby gHzcXItj3a » 30 Apr 2018, 07:28

Language being the most important element of the communication process, we need to realize that while interacting with people across the globe, we need to master at least a few foreign languages, which will bridge the gap of cultural and social differences..

And micro transactions are not illegal.. Adjustibility on the move is always a bonus with some form of easy to use control point for volume and potential to change tracks on your music player. If I see more than two posts by one user in a short period of time, I be messaging you and asking you to delete and resubmit later..

That one incident gave me presentation anxiety for the next 4 5 years and I had a panic attack at even the thought of presenting. Good afternoon I'm on the divide and here are the hottest pop news stories buzzing online right now. Different systems.

Maybe I will just drink the tea with lime, I am going to have to choke down this broth otherwise.. There are many creative and delicious items you can serve to the friends and family members who are invite to enjoy a brunch gathering at your home.. Guess what, lots of them are 20 something with kids..

wholesale china jerseys My biggest gripe with Alexis when he was at Arsenal was that he would drop deep and demand the ball. Last Year Hamilton was on pole with a 1.31.678, this year he set a 1.31.675. Please feel free to leave a comment if I have missed someone out or if you have additional information.. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nfl jerseys When you look at the photos you can understand why.. But my experience with a lot of younger designers back in my prepress days was "they glossed over print". You'll spend more time coaching yourself and analyzing your strokes, which will slow you down on the court. cheap jerseys wholesale

They can let loose with earthquakes up to the 7 8 magnitude range, enough to stress quake reinforced buildings to the limit.. Then we end up with these small cons with low turnout (compared to how big this city should be).monchota 3 points submitted 4 months agoTrue depending where and what profession.

cheap mlb jerseys Specifically, Pew explains, this brand of religion and politics is out of step with young adult views on same sex rights and abortion.. He actually the longest serving manager currently in football and arguably one of the best managers of all time who turned this club in a global sensation, but even he seems to have succumbed to the old "you either die a hero or live to see yourself become the villain" adage.. cheap mlb jerseys

Most cats who are taken to shelters in the United States are not adopted but are exterminated in the shelter.. Announced and demonstrated as Project Natal in June 2009, Kinect seems almost magical the way it can "see" every movement of your body and reproduce it within the video game you're playing.

An indulgent smoothie bowl is also a good go to. Not that such deliberations were in the minds of Alexander Ovechkin or Zac Parise as they took to the ice to help produce an enthralling game. You can just double click on the pivot table and those rows will go into a new tab..

cheap baskball jerseys Our midfield has gotten worse and worse over his tenure, getting weaker each year.. And it has no carbon in it meaning no CO or CO2. We are continuously still learning about this environment.". Cooper". I treasured his books, his writing, his photographs. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys I was at a shop in Downtown Disney when I was 16. The South African Local Government Association (Salga) is an idiosyncratic oddity that is probably unique to South Africa. Good to see you. At UPS Inc., which is just starting to ramp up its holiday hiring, as much as 30 percent of the seasonal hires in the Northeast are coming from the ranks of the recently laid off, said spokeswoman Ronna Charles Branch. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Now there seething hatred all over the Middle East and North Africa for the colonial powers and every disenfranchised, poor, illiterate, third world fuck wants in on the Jihad against the West.. And then she said she knew what kind of person I was now.. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap china jerseys The jaywalking laws make it easier to assign fault afterwards (because we litigious) and it makes it so that a very dense city like New York can actually function without a bunch of asshole pedestrians clogging up the streets.. Description: It was a project of a rich Realtor of Japan who constructed a five storey building, 20 mts tall and having different items like religious exhibits, private collections of the Realtor, a restaurant, a banquet hall etc on different floors cheap china jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
gHzcXItj3a
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

cheapjerseys 0-27-0-27-243667 cheap ncaa jerseys

Postby DaLgAMYeVr » 01 May 2018, 05:53

And thank you offer joining us and follow ABC news we're covering this story in depth. The condition I suffered might have been meningitis, but was instead, bacterial pneumonia in the bronchi leading from the windpipe or trachea to the lungs. They also recommend that women catch up on the vaccine by age 26 and men catch up by age 21 if they haven't already gotten all three shots.

cheapjerseys If sympathy or the "weird factor" brings more safety, then I am all for it. And in the pharmaceutical realm, the government polices and interdicts drugs bought via the internet from certain offshore pharmacies known to pose a significant risk because its products are often counterfeit, contaminated or otherwise substandard.. cheapjerseys

Is it a bad thing? Your guess is as good as mine but the point is that this is a Girl's Generation weakness and she's the leader.. That is not what the subreddit is for. Find out what time the stadium gates open, both on game days and off days (team Web sites will have that information), and then get their early.

cheap nfl jerseys Its extremely common to find blatant wall hack usage, people dont care. Number Man speed is not enough such that he would be able to take note of Roland quickdraw; one of the huge things here is that Number Man is good at reading his opponent body language. cheap football jerseys

To make things worse, the Nationalists need to set Chiang Kai shek as their leader in return for his defection from the Qing dynasty and Chiang Kai shek is an incompetent leader.. These modern animals jellyfish, segmented marine worms, and sea pens exist today because of an evolutionary boom that made all the surviving animals make up for lost time.

cheap authentic jerseys They write. Punt The defensive team stops the offensive team from getting 10 yards in three downs, and the offensive team free kicks, or punts, the ball to the other team on third down. Or Canada. Contrary to popular belief, these owls cannot turn their heads all the way around. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys At the old city gates a young girl was found dead laying at the old city gates of St Augustine in 1917. The Jefferson Memorial is an impressive structure, but the Roosevelt Memorial is basically a series of gardens. Oh, he also bragged about getting high everyday to the hourly staff. wholesale nfb jerseys

wholesale china jerseys It will take a miracle for new jobs to be available. Because you will end up needing feedback from some of your professors who will probably also be judging your portfolio pieces. Jesus blesses children. As far as I know the engineering common first year stuff is mostly Matlab/ Arduino /Autodesk CAD that has decent Mac support, and everything else you need is basic document preparation and spreadsheets. wholesale jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys I wish more people could see it that way instead of trying to hold onto their own childhoods. I agree that it did have a very nice soundtrack.. I nod a yes.. Perhaps there's a place that she has always wanted to go or a favorite talk show she's always wanted to attend live. wholesale nfl jerseys

It's his territory; he is in charge and I have to respect that. Now that a bit of an extreme comparison I know but really it hard to know what you are taking and at what dose reliably because it is a natural product that is not standardized (typically, there are actually medical herbal preparations that are standardized the drug company Teva is working on one as a vaporized flower product).

The first comment is correct, many savants or geniuses do use this method. You could go about installing a mosfet, but that usually involves opening the gearbox and doing some soldering work. How do we quantify or assess the achievement of throwing two no hit ballgames in one season? Well, Nolan Ryan did it once, and having multiple no hitters will always bring you into a conversation about Ryan, that's nothing to sneeze at, as Ryan is clearly the greatest power pitcher of all time.

cheap jerseys There are way shadier things that happen that aren as easy to spot. "Dunkirk," "Darkest hour," "The post." These are the pictures that traditionally lead the pack, maybe not this year but that is what Movies that a lot of people haven't seen. You register the vehicle with your title and/or bill of sale and they give you Vermont plates and a registration card cheap nba jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
DaLgAMYeVr
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games