Sentence Game

All the spam that you need - loc de dat cu capu'

Re: Sentence Game

Postby Dem3ntorUnleash3d » 14 Jul 2011, 12:14

SAVINAODATAIARNA

Sarea a venit in ninsoare ajunsa odata de arma tare a inceput alarma rea nebuna asuprita. TROLOLO

ESTEVARA.
Dem3ntorUnleash3d
[Ultimate User]
[Ultimate User]

Postby -Dreamz- » 14 Jul 2011, 12:17

ESTEVARA

Elena sta teapana evantaiul vestic a rasunat alarmat.

Suntpropepriest
<U.T.S> Ultimate Tru' Spammer
-Dreamz-
Banned
Banned

Postby Amber » 19 Jul 2011, 15:39

Suntpropepriest

Sunt un narcoman trubadur pe roţi Opel pustiind Edenul prin ramurile ienupărului entuziast sub tun.
o,o

ÎMIESETENAO
Amber
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby Garken » 27 Jul 2011, 23:55

ÎMIESETENAO

Înca merge in est sentimentul elanului total elaborat necunoscut acum omului =)

BPÎVA
Garken
[Ultimate User]
[Ultimate User]

Postby Juhziz » 01 Aug 2011, 12:11

Buna purtare impotriva vacilor afrodite =)

tirv
Pentru toate fetele care spun: "Toţi bărbaţii sunt la fel".
Dacă ai fi fost o fată cuminte, nu ai fi cunoscut toţi bărbaţii...

-Away-
Juhziz
[Most Valuable Player]
[Most Valuable Player]

Postby Amber » 02 Aug 2011, 15:45

Tirul iroseşte rezervorul vernil *ha?*

ROLLINDICE
Amber
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby -Dreamz- » 04 Aug 2011, 14:50

ROLLINDICE

Romanul o luat licenta in nimic din iconostasul cel euforic. *WAT TEH HECK?*

Mordeplictiseala.
-Dreamz-
Banned
Banned

Postby -Shaggz- » 18 Aug 2011, 14:24

Ma omor repede dar este probabil langa iepurele castrat tarziu inca se enumera algoritmul la alimente.
UAHAHAHA SUNT MALEFIC :-j

BRBBAFTA
ZaphodLuwsPati: esti awesome.
Shaggz Andrei: stiu
-Shaggz-
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby gazi » 25 Aug 2011, 09:43

Bai ratatule baiatul bou al familiei tale analfabete.*lewl*

ce le am :X

BAWSDEROMANIA.

Zaphodftw wrote:Eu cu Crystys suntem pe felie

gazi
[Like a baws]
[Like a baws]

Postby ElenDilA » 06 Sep 2011, 14:25

Basescu Are Workshop Si Departament Ereditar Ramanand Om Mare Al Nebuniei Infinite Association. =))

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEPXIALIDOCIOUS. daca e prea lung dau un edit :))
ElenDilA
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby Dreamzz » 23 Sep 2011, 11:16

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEPXIALIDOCIOUS

Sfera urca pe era rupta ca albastra laguna infinita fragila rara a guineei infinite langa infinitul serlatan tare incepe ca eba proasta xilofonul infinit al lumii infinite dupa orasul constantean infinit oul uniunii sterpe.

MAMPLICTISIT.
Dreamzz
[Ultimate Member]
[Ultimate Member]

Postby -Shaggz- » 04 Oct 2011, 17:38

Ma-ta are matu plin lipit in cur tras in sticla inghesuit trist.

renuntaepreagreapentrucreierultauminuscul
ZaphodLuwsPati: esti awesome.
Shaggz Andrei: stiu
-Shaggz-
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby Desislol » 10 Oct 2011, 22:49

renuntaepreagreapentrucreierultauminuscul

Restaurantul este non-stop, unificatorul neandertalian trage aer esofag prin respiratie este aerul greu rece episcopul are patru encefali noi tranzitia rupe urechea cereasca reanimata prin encefal .

Epreagreu
Desislol
[Ultimate User]
[Ultimate User]

Postby Ozeneu » 20 Feb 2012, 18:57

Este Prea Relativ, Eu Am Gasit Radiatorul, Era Uleios

Easyaspumpkinpie
Ozeneu
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

cheap football jerseys 0-2-0-2-228788 cheap nhl jerseys

Postby 9or6UxhWRa » 29 Apr 2018, 05:42

The lighting is always the same, the angle is always the same, and there is a limited number of things to look at and understand. There someone out there for all of us. Any results below 9 trigger a surge. This problem is one factor that contributes to the limitations of the technique..

wholesale nfb jerseys This will not be necessary. I don want to make myself obsolete, and I don want to be a noncommittal milquetoast either.. Things got so bad that Keane's cabinet and vice president (Beau Bridges) invoked the 25th Amendment in the most recent episode, removing her from office.. wholesale nfb jerseys

Choose a pool noodle in any color. Like I think there is a meaningful distinction to be made between this person. Celebs/rich people will have their own parties that wouldn be advertised on craigslist. In some areas the infection rate is 80% or higher.

Has first place finished multiple 30 mile rides. The wind died in the afternoon and scoring improved slightly on the AT Oaks Course at the TPC San Antonio. Spikes would be helpful but optional. I was on a first name basis with the mothers, so I not fully sure how they are addressed formally.HooliganTim 7 points submitted 27 days agoKreilach NEEDS to figure out if he's going to play in this league or not.

The only statistic that changed was the percentage of media coverage each attack got.. It had some form of identity to it through its colouring, this stuff catches on and annoyed me when i noticed it later on, it as if they made the characters appear in a Disneyesque fashion.

cheapjerseys Part of me wants to give you a sideways smirk, but that doesn change the truth of it. But the only sign of thechild was his hat, found about two miles north of where he was swept away, about an hour after he vanished, according to 13 News Now."Suspending a search for anyone, let alone a young child, is the most difficult thing a commanding officer in the Coast Guard is called upon to do," Capt. wholesale jerseys china

Upheaval is great with big mana strategies (artifacts and/or mana dorks), Opposition can work with mana dorks, but also works awesome with white tokens.Etc, etc, etc.I think it is helpful to identify clusters of cards with interesting interactions and attempt to build out semi perfect lists from there.

cheap ncaa jerseys What I don get is why you feel threatened by gays? Why do you feel they should be treated less than equal? Are they not human beings deserving of equal rights? Are you worried that they will raise smarter children; have far more successful marriages with a much lower divorce rate than the current 50%? The gays that I know have a deep spiritual relationship with God and actually behave Christ like. cheap chian jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Color: Helen color is more accurate. Like the witch that got squished by the house, my legs were curling up. For comparison, Ferguson is something like 67% black, if I recall correctly. Not really. Ecen if we eliminated free throws from every players totals, harden would still lead the league in points. cheap jerseys wholesale

After graduating from culinary school in 2001, she started her first career changing job with a position at the iconic Brennan's of Houston and by 2003 was named the restaurant's youngest female sous chef. High energy. This was my second visit to Cebu City.

cheap jerseys Shape a meatloaf in the prepared pan with your hands that you have wet under running cold water. This way you continue to be involved in and have some control over your care. Bruce Webber will have the team prepared. Kim Jong Il might call for talks regarding the new threat to all humanity. cheap football jerseys

cheap football jerseys But only AFTER she took our money for the collars (and the dog shampoo).. Richardson was not.. They even changed the dungeon finder to require CP160 for vets (edit: nope, sorry, it just level 50) and will be changing it further with Summerset to require CP300 for vet DLC dungeons. cheap football jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys They wanted us to learn reading, writing and arithmetic but it wasn't number one. But come on, one of the suspects names is circumstances surrounding the scene in the commercial are so outrageously over the top, I found myself snickering more than anything wholesale nfl jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
9or6UxhWRa
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games