Guys, din pacate ramanem fara hosting moca la forum :( As dori sa tinem forumul in picioare, eventual sa-l "resuscitam". Rog sa donati 1 euro, sau cat puteti, sa ne luam hosting.

Alte metode de a ajuta: cand cumparati ceva de pe EMAG, dati click pe orice produs de aici.. E echivalentul unei mici donatii.
Also, la PcGarage.ro aplicati codul "3L6L3REE" in cos (1% reducere). pentru alte magazine, click pe LOGO de aici: elefant.ro, CEL.ro, evoMAG.ro , QuickMobile.ro sau cautati magazinul aici. Thanks!

Persoana de sub mine (pdsm)

All the spam that you need - loc de dat cu capu'

Re: Persoana de sub mine (pdsm)

Postby shadowzzz » 17 Sep 2011, 19:34

never ever

pdsm e bos
shadowzzz
[ Dirt. ]
[   Dirt.   ]

Postby Dreamzz » 23 Sep 2011, 11:09

ofc..

Pdsm este nefericita astazi.
<U.T.S> Ultimate Tru' Spammer
Dreamzz
[Ultimate Member]
[Ultimate Member]

Postby Lightftw » 23 Sep 2011, 19:43

nu

pdsm e lenes
Lightftw
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby mishu » 27 Sep 2011, 18:55

fals :P

pdsm nu are bacul luat
mishu
[ Beyond Godlike ]
[ Beyond Godlike ]

Postby Dreamzz » 29 Sep 2011, 20:30

Inca n-am ajuns la bac.

Pdsm este fan zafodftw.
Dreamzz
[Ultimate Member]
[Ultimate Member]

Postby Lightftw » 29 Sep 2011, 21:52

fals

pdsm joaca wow
Lightftw
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby -Shaggz- » 04 Oct 2011, 17:45

din cand in cand

pdsm e gazi
ZaphodLuwsPati: esti awesome.
Shaggz Andrei: stiu
-Shaggz-
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby Zaphodftw » 03 Jan 2012, 03:08

Esti prost?

Pdsm doarme
-Dreamz- wrote:O PLAC PE VIDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

<U.T.S> Ultimate Tru' Spammer LEADER
Zaphodftw
[Mr. Rager]
[Mr. Rager]

Postby CRYSTYS » 03 Jan 2012, 03:16

Beau cola, nu dorm prea curand.

pdsm crede ca 2012 va fi un an f bun.
CRYSTYS
[ Inside my Head ]
[ Inside my Head ]

Postby -Shaggz- » 03 Jan 2012, 03:31

DA!!

pdsm e bozgor
ZaphodLuwsPati: esti awesome.
Shaggz Andrei: stiu
-Shaggz-
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby Lightftw » 04 Jan 2012, 20:07

nu

pdsm crede ca pe 21 decembrie 2012 va venii sfarsitul lumii
Lightftw
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby Devil Soul » 05 Jan 2012, 22:48

Da, asa cum am crezut ca si pe 6.06.2006 sau 11.11.2011 ;/

Pdsm e 9gagger.
Devil Soul
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby Ozeneu » 20 Feb 2012, 19:03

True

pdsm are mai putine posturi ca mine
Ozeneu
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby mishu » 23 Feb 2013, 14:47

adevarat :(

pdsm asculta manele
mishu
[ Beyond Godlike ]
[ Beyond Godlike ]

cheap mlb jerseys 0-3-0-3-229368 cheap nba jerseys

Postby DaLgAMYeVr » 30 Apr 2018, 07:37

The "experts" said caffeine is bad, and egg yolk is a killer. It really multicultural here, I say they really accepting overall. One thing to keep in mind is that your allergy shots may never get you to a point where you can live with cats my bf took them for most of his childhood until college (so at least 10 years) and while he can be around them on occasion, it was far from a cure.

cheap nba jerseys How many professional drivers are there in America? How many cashiers? How many fast food line cooks, or restaurant servers? It a lot. And if you annoyed by the EC talk based on the fact that Trump won and square in our system, it also entirely and square for electors to cast their votes however they choose (and perhaps to prevent a potentially dangerous individual from taking office), as the founders intended. cheap nba jerseys

This is true because the AUTHENTICATED (by the CA) entity was just VERIFIED precisely because they can decrypt the data with the private key only they have. It really starts at home in more ways than one, whether you teach your kids to treat those as they wish to be treated.

cheap jerseys While we all like to shut off the phone and hide from reality every now and again, pragmatophobia causes a person to develop a type of Don Quxote syndrome, taking reality avoidance quite seriously. Was at a park playground with my kids. It the most profitable game they ever made.. cheap jerseys china

wholesale jerseys So pretty. It's often given in an extended release formula for patients who will need to be on pain medications for long periods of time.Patients are warned not to break, chew, crush or dissolve extended release tablets because the rush of oxycodone into the system could cause serious health problems, including overdose and death.Though highly addictive, oxycodone is not thought to be as frequently abused as hydrocodone. cheap jerseys china

wholesale jerseys "Join me and many others to get Colin Kaepernick signed!" Bennett, a Seahawks defensive end, said on Twitter. I admit the device didn work the first time and I had to do a reflow (oh the fear if it doesn work because of poor solder joints or if I killed the chip with too much heat) but now it just fine.. wholesale jerseys

Names such as Edwin Encarnacion, Yoenis Cespedes, Jurickson Profar, and Jason Kipnis have been added. I thinking possibly he plans to use Guts and Casca as the sacrifices they were intended to be but much later for a reason. He the fastest dude in the valley today, and he just wants everyone to know how much fun he is having in his new Hornet.

cheap football jerseys Situation I think. Grigory Rodchenkov, the scope of the scandal broadened drastically, causing more than 100 Russian athletes to be barred from competing at the 2016 Summer Olympics. 1 driver in the world. As a maker, obviously I wanted to get my fellow Trekkies into making too. cheap football jerseys

cheapjerseys Completing these additional extras rewards the player with Praise which can be spent to upgrade stats.. Until his termination earlier today. I started smoking for a while and I guess it dried out my vocal cords or some shit because my voice isn anywhere near as deep as it used to be. cheap mlb jerseys

It not like he squeezed in meetings with world leaders or anything, he been blowing them off for quite awhile now. 2 points submitted 1 year agoA good idea for multiple groups is to throw a regen on the tank between groups, and run in front of the tank ever so slightly, or at the position of the tank.Since your regen will grab a brief moment of aggro, you get auto probably, but if you hug the tank you help position all of the mobs along with the regen helping the tank until everything is grouped so that you aren panic healing once everything is stacked.From there, if you have time, Swiftcast > Holy, and/or Aero III > Presence of Mind.Go back into healing, divine seal > cure II / cure I spam as needed.

cheap jerseys wholesale This helps the team and organisation to perform to the best of their ability.. Check for spelling and grammar errors.. What causing you to stop sprinting is that you pressed L2 (which is ADS in combat mode) in that specific time window where your actions are still executed in Combat mode cheap jerseys wholesale.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
DaLgAMYeVr
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games