preview la mount
First patch notes 3.2.2
The Brood Mother Returns
After years of lurking in her lair battling the many brave adventurers who travelled from afar to challenge her, Onyxia returns to commemorate World of Warcraftâ€™s five-year anniversary.
* Onyxia has been scaled to offer new challenges to level 80 players and is now available for testing in 10- and 25- player modes.
* Adjustments have been made to the encounter to keep it fit for modern raiding, but the fundamental experience of fighting the Brood Mother will remain, as will the horror of the Deep Breaths!
* Some classic items Onyxia offered level 60 players will have their stats adjusted appropriately for level 80 players.
* Brood of Onyxia, a very rare 310%-speed mount modeled after Onyxia herself will be available for the luckiest of challengers.
* Gnaw: This death knight ghoul ability now has a 1-minute cooldown.
* Moonkin Form: This form now also reduces the damage the druid takes while stunned by 15%.
* Typhoon: The knockback distance from this spell has been increased to match Thunderstorm.
* Predatory Strikes: This talent now also causes the druidâ€™s finishing moves to provide a 7/13/20% chance per combo point to make the next Nature spell with a cast time below 10 seconds instant cast.
* Arcane Blast: The buff from using this ability now stacks up to 4 times instead of 3, and each application increases mana cost by 130% instead of 200%.
* Missile Barrage: The effect from triggering this talent now removes the mana cost of Arcane Missiles. In addition, the chance for Arcane Blast to trigger this talent is now 8/16/24/32/40%. All other listed spells continue to have a 4/8/12/16/20% chance to trigger it.
* Righteous Fury: The bonus threat from Holy spells caused by this talent has been reduced from 90% to 80%.
* Judgements of the Just: The reduction in cooldown to Hammer of Justice provided by this talent has been reduced to 5/10 seconds instead of 10/20 seconds.
* Touched by the Light: This talent now provides 20/40/60% of the paladinâ€™s strength as spell power instead of 10/20/30% of the paladinâ€™s stamina.
* Seal of Command: This ability now chains to strike up to 2 additional targets when it is triggered by an attack.
* Fan of Knives: The damage done by this ability has been reduced by 30%.
* Throwing Specialization: This talent no longer causes Fan of Knives to interrupt spellcasting.
* Honor Among Thieves: A 1-second cooldown is now enforced on how often a rogue can gain combo points from his party via this talent.