Read below What is the difference between paperback and Kindle?Kindle
1. Kindle is an electronic e-book reader where the reader needs to download books, magazines, blogs, etc. On the other hand.
2. Kindle is an E-book (Electronic book).
3. 20th century
4. Kindle is heavier as compared to a paperback.
5. One may prefer buying Kindle because lods of books, mazazines, blogs, etc. can be downloaded in the particular thing that is an e-book reader.
6. The purpose of buying Kindle is for flexibility. One can carry thousands of books in one mini device.
7. Mostly 6 inch (Size)Paperback
1. Paperback is like a normal book; it is something a reader can hold in his hand, and is basically like paper.
2. Paperback is a book of soft cover.
3. 19th century
4. A paperback is much lighter as compared to Kindle.
5. It may be less preferable as compared to Kindle, because one can carry a particular book at one point of time. It will be burden for a person to carry many paperbacks.
6. The purpose of purchasing paperback books because it’s much lighter in weight and one can return it, or sell it anytime.
7. Paperback books can be of any size.For any help visit us: Kindle Fire Support | Kindle Com Support