If you continue to experience problems downloading a Kindle book or app, here are some tips to try:
1. Shut down and restart your device (you’d be surprised how often this fixes most problems).
2. Disconnect and reconnect your wireless connection and then confirm that wireless is working.
3. If the book or app gets stuck downloading partway, select to delete it from your Kindle app or device and then try re-downloading it from the cloud section.
4. Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page at Amazon to find the ebook or app that won’t download and select the “Actions” field to choose to “Deliver” the title to a specific device. Or you can choose to download and transfer it to your device from a computer with a USB cable.
5. If you don’t see the book or app on the Your Content and Devices list, you can check to make sure the order was completed in the Digital Orders section of Your Orders at Amazon.
6. If none of the above resolves your issue, contact Amazon support for assistance. Amazon Kindle Support
| Kindle Com Support
| Kindle Fire Support