7%
Spania
44%
Alta Echipa
5%

Total votes : 41

Re: Cupa Mondiala 2010

Postby stanik » 08 Jul 2010, 11:13

Nu mai conteaza ce a facut Germania pana la meciul asta .
Si Barcelona, sau Real au batut tot in Champions league, si s-au impiedicat de echipe relativ slabe in comparatie cu ele.
In fazele eliminatorii se vad cu adevarat echipele bune.

Kenvelo, Romania o sa aiba o sansa la CM daca joaca in Cm under 17 =)) , cu echipa nationala.
Lumea inseamna mai mult decat gogosi si cartofi prajiti.
Check me :bounce:
stanik
[ graphics ]
[ graphics ]

Postby Bogdann » 08 Jul 2010, 11:24

Romania o sa joace la CM cand o sa il organizeze , adica.......... ;/
Bogdann
[Most Valuable Player]
[Most Valuable Player]

Postby Amy » 08 Jul 2010, 12:02

Bogdannlol wrote:Amy srslsy , ce meciuri a avut Germania pana in semifinala si ce meciuri a avut Spania , si cu toate astea Germania a castigat detasat

pai nu are nici o logica .. spania a fost calare pe nemti aproape tot meciul si au fost mai buni din toate punctele de vedere [posesie/suturi la poarta/ de pase nu mai zic]. Cacastigi cu 1-0 sau 5-0 tot victorie e :)
O Legenda Ce Domina Romania!
Amy
[license to kill]
[license to kill]

Postby mishu » 08 Jul 2010, 12:34

am impresia ca nemtii au jucat si cu frica,pt ca spaniolii nu te iarta poate daca ii luau putin mai tare altu era scoru, da asa au luat-o pe coaja :)
<U.T.S> Ultimate Tru' Spammer
mishu
[ Beyond Godlike ]
[ Beyond Godlike ]

Postby islidur » 11 Jul 2010, 02:59

A fost o cupa mondiala frumoasa pacat ca nu am putut sa urmaresc majoritatea meciurilor. Maine e finala sa vedem care e bazata si sa auzim vuvuzelele pentru ultima oara la CM10 ( LIVE).

" Professional Poker Player "
islidur
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby mishu » 12 Jul 2010, 00:06

cn a zis de la inceput ca Spania castiga CM? :>
mishu
[ Beyond Godlike ]
[ Beyond Godlike ]

Postby -Base- » 12 Jul 2010, 00:07

Spania 33% [ 11 ]

pacat ...dupa parerea mea tot germania merita
-Base-
[FlamE SpammeR]
[FlamE SpammeR]

Postby Kenvelo » 12 Jul 2010, 00:10

-Base- wrote:
Spania 33% [ 11 ]

pacat ...dupa parerea mea tot germania merita

+1 oricum gz for Spain,au jucat frumos.
Kenvelo
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby durebista » 12 Jul 2010, 00:11

Olanda 0 - 1 Spania, noua Campioana 8-}
Picture by: Vampire-L0ver, Edited by: RedDressModel: Me
durebista
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby islidur » 12 Jul 2010, 00:55

imi pare rau pentru Olanda , Spania ( ca si acum) sau chinuit fiecare meci sa castige , in fine gg lor .

" Professional Poker Player "
islidur
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Postby mishu » 12 Jul 2010, 01:29

islidur wrote:imi pare rau pentru Olanda , Spania ( ca si acum) sau chinuit fiecare meci sa castige , in fine gg lor .

nu sa chinuit chiar asa cum zici tu, Spania a dominat fiecare meci, a avut ocazii, posesie....dar eficacitatea lasa de dorit :)
mishu
[ Beyond Godlike ]
[ Beyond Godlike ]

Postby Puukohama » 12 Jul 2010, 02:49

clar spania este campiana mondiala , a dovedit ( a dominat tot meciul )

pai....ola spania :))

inieste the best :x
Be good if you can't be good.....forget it...8-|
Puukohama
[Ultimate Member]
[Ultimate Member]

cheapjerseys 0-10-0-10-233732 cheap authentic jerseys

Postby 97WzugSKd3 » 30 Apr 2018, 19:14

That's when I started looking for other games like STALKER. They are so feared by experienced players because they have the ability to dissolve weapons that aren't treated to resist their fluids. Any fruit with a high water content can be your new best friend.

The husband was still feeling fine.The intrigued doctor measured heartbeat and his blood pressure and everything was normal. Susan suffered for about twenty years from a very painful and degenerative bone disease in her ear. The ETN amount is calculated using a function I posted above in response to someone else (API call to cryptocompare).

Both companies saw the potential to move the process along at a much faster pace if they combined their efforts. Wurmser has also been pigeonholed as a "neoconservative" but that is not actually correct, and he himself had chaffed at such mislabeling.

First, younger kids only need a 15 or 20 minute session to get the job done because an entire hour would be too overwhelming. Once these stimulative drugs and medications enter the body system, they induce the brain cells to release neurochemicals, which in turn alter the mood and other bodily activities.

cheap chian jerseys Celestia is the face of the royal family, while Luna was always in the shadows. I don have much experience with the high rises, the rooms seemed nice when I was in them but I not sure about noise at night and such since I was never there over night like I was in the other dorms. cheap jerseys wholesale

It has made me more creative because I have had to find alternative ways to accomplish the same tasks that would otherwise come (easily) to my able bodied counterparts.I have had short fiber from birth, so I haven't known any other reality. At my school APAH isn an art credit so you should check that, and I feel as if you are not deeply interested in the subject then you will find it difficult and inane in my opinion.

cheapjerseys Yeah yeah yeah. Use receiver remote to control your iPhone or iPod music streaming even while connected via USB port. Mating and Life SpanWhen it comes to reproduction, the lynx of Canada does this only in the Spring. Whereas the NCGs already feel like they doing alright for themselves after HS (because they already not far from their parents), the CGs need to study for many years just to achieve feeling good about themselves. cheapjerseys

cheap chian jerseys "[Democrats] had this great opportunity. During periods of increased training intensity or volume, they sleep more, taking a nap during the day if necessary.. He always made me think. The production of tempeh involves soaking the soybeans for several hours and cooking them before letting them ferment. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale jerseys The second thing to bear in mind is that some people suffer from something called the rainbow effect. Unless DOMS is absolutely debilitating and you can lift a spoon (in which case, yikes, rest), working through it is far better and you can get through it faster.. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys china The goal is to build a movable skeleton that conforms to the inside of the latex rat. (Both shows were produced by Roy Huggins, who also created "77 Sunset Strip" and "The Fugitive."). Take a stroll down any sandy shore, and you can see people reveling in festivities and celebrating sand sculpture and art festivals. cheap jerseys china

wholesale jerseys china They may store water for hydroelectric power generation, irrigation or for a flood control project. Every match with Ela is like this.. It is fast paced. Or fly with a CFI in shit conditions that exceed your personal minimums. I gotten her to play a few new games recently with the family, and she had fun. cheap mlb jerseys

cheapjerseys 83 points submitted 1 month ago. During prolonged periods of action however, soldiers were often forced to spend up to a week at the front.. "Qi" is the unseen "life force" circulating the body. Then the Californian assholes don even bother to clean it up.. cheapjerseys

Last time I checked there's been less than 200 cases of voter fraud in the US but thousands of gun related deaths and it's not just people with illegal guns that are killing human beings. He comes out of an Italian restaurant after a nightshift meal and heads down a small alley(length of the restaurant) to get to his patrol car and hears whimpering.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
97WzugSKd3
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

wholesale jerseys 0-24-0-24-242015 cheap mlb jerseys

Postby 9or6UxhWRa » 30 Apr 2018, 23:37

Any title 2 company, for example, is granted an exclusive monopoly in return for guaranteed profits. It seemed to be unendingly deep.. Generation X works very hard to get what they want and believe that the rewards will come from hard work and applying themselves.

cheap nhl jerseys Had a headache we've also heard that. What can I say; Disco Inferno and Alex Wright are co kings of the dancing wrestler gimmick.. Why? I have been thinking for hours to figure out this combination in the Survival:Endless. The Woodill Wildfire was first seen at the November 1952 Motorama in Los Angeles not the General Motors show, but one put on by Petersen Publishing Company, of Motor Trend fame. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys Mary the color scientist knows all the physical facts about color, including every physical fact about the experience of color in other people, from the behavior a particular color is likely to elicit to the specific sequence of neurological firings that register that a color has been seen. cheap football jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys However, one notably interesting feature of this algorithm is that it allows anyone to "poison the well", by introducing a large number of contracts into the blockchain specifically designed to stymie certain ASICs. Sometime in early 1996 for no apparent reason Yates just started to hunt and kill prostitutes in Spokane's Skid Row area. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys 26 points submitted 6 months ago. It has a Record button, a Stop button, a power switch for the mini cam and 3 LEDs. If you sell your artwork to individuals then often people buy a piece of art that they are drawn to now people are drawn to art for many reasons but for someone to feel a connection to a painting then this is sometimes about reflecting their own surroundings this could mean that the artwork reflects their personality, the home colour scheme or the landscape around them. cheap baskball jerseys

Folks who are wearing older shoes often fail to realize that the feet continue to enlarge over time and shoes shrink even as they break in and form to your feet. My mother, Rebecca Haus, was his second wife. However, just because he is potentially meeting with these groups doesn't even mean he's going to vote in their favor.

cheap chian jerseys This case was one of the incidences that brought around the change in the way so called werewolves were tried. I didn get distracted from the dope action because none of the plot stuff had me scratching my head. Pet sitting service: Often, a pet sitter is no more expensive than a kennel or boarder and can even cost less if you have more than one pet. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale jerseys china I don't get to see Santa Claus give me gifts. Managing the feat in just one click. Great place to be for aeroacoustics and the cfd side of FTSI (fluid thermal structural interaction).. The app is available at the iTunes App Store.Another one of the free iPhone sports apps that deliver information about several sports is the FOX Sports Mobile app. cheap football jerseys

Always start carving from the top. To call someone out, when in fact your coin is useless, is sad and grasping at straws considering it does not in fact, DO ANYTHING WITHOUT PACLYFE.. Don forget to use 1 6 instead of mousewheel! Keep your important guns on the numbers you use most often, utility items on the ones you don (usually 5 6).

wholesale nfb jerseys It will be good to watch your feet as you practice this.. In college I went a 44 high on my 100 free. We have a pair of D750's and a D600. Who are also against the death penalty (go figure). Is two years of PA feeling slightly better about his bill and fans being dissapointed when all we signed is aminus and harklesses with our extra money and why did we trade away our only chance of bringing in young cheap talent.. wholesale nfb jerseys

The bulk of the content found in the hidden web is usually reserved for paying subscribers, hence the moniker. "Increasing sport participation in adolescents who do not play sports, are not athletic, or just not competitive may be challenging, Drake acknowledged.

Thoughts?. I have a jungle tank where I clean the glass out of habit three times a year, but I really don need to, and I add top up water twice a month and do a water changer every 6 weeks. Chromeo was a blast and a super fun dance party as was Jamiroquai.
9or6UxhWRa
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

cheap mlb jerseys 0-10-0-10-233467 cheap nfl jerseys

Postby gHzcXItj3a » 01 May 2018, 06:42

On top of that, the idea is that they help people new, go to studios for the first time they will arrange to go with you so you have a buddy etc. Add 1 cotton ball for the white blood cell. What does this tell us?. Not Reviewing all the Possible Options.

Add gourmet meals, local wines, and guided tours and you've got a dream trip in the making. I spent a lot of time biking on the trails that connect around and through that park.. Play yourself like teenager. You never have to buy your product, unless you want.

cheapjerseys Some countries are shitholes and its mostly due to religion. Out of this entire list, Doc Savage would be the most intelligent man in the room and possibly the only one smarter than Wayne himself. Similarly, that terrorists exist is not a valid argument that gun regulation wouldn reduce the amount of mass killings in other categories! You know this!. cheapjerseys

cheap jerseys Anakin is faced with being part of an order that will force him to sacrifice all he loves for the greater good while they in turn sacrifice their morals to lead an army of Clones they didn't create yet willingly lead into war as pawns. Builder pro was definitely a good addition (although it has two large bugs with it atm), and thoughts on added items like vending machines will definitely be a matter of opinion. cheap jerseys

So what we did on those "normal" days, we were hiding and listening behind the curtains when a visitor came and having conversation with my parents.. Your typical consumer grade all in one routers have all three of those things in one package and none of them are particularly great..

cheap jerseys china Should have guns? Probably not. The 401k contribution limit is a hard cap that will not increase even if OP income increases, but if they get a raise/change to a higher paying job the loan will be just as easy to pay off. The OM656 also uses a host of other innovative exhaust gas purification technologies such as a huge catalytic converter and a Selective Catalytic Converter (SCR) with an Adblue (Adblue is the market name for liquid urea) dosing tank. cheap nhl jerseys

Maine is practically synonymous with lobster, meaning excellent lobster rolls. Then, he complains about losing followers/reddit sht talking him. It was pretty cool and allows for different both number and letter answers, along with multiple choice..

cheap jerseys wholesale Auburn fired him in 1979 after he was caught shoplifting a hammer and dog repellent.. The appeal is hunters get to experience a unique hunting trip while conservationists receive a source of funding, lots of it at that, that wouldn exist since the global public doesn care enough about wildlife to pay for their protection on an appropriate scale.. cheapjerseys

English is highly valued and tons of people here speak passable english, it hard for me to learn the language because everyone tries to talk to me in english lol. So the farmer was able to have a duck dinner anytime he wanted.. In comparison, Impact has completely lost his confidence on carry champions.

cheap mlb jerseys It also generated a lot of wind noise. I chase the ball, till I can pass or till I know my teammate is coming in. I just want to say something about this. And despite the fact that the body needs 1.4 grams a day of Potassium, there is a huge scare out there about getting too much. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nba jerseys But before you had freedom. This type of result is actually unique and unprecedented for a non addictive sleep aid. I tried everything to help her out with "her problem". I pretty sure they COULD be bought, but WHY would someone buy them would be the bigger question. cheap nba jerseys

cheap chian jerseys You have to develop personal relationships. Free weights work stabilizer muscles, giving your body a thicker look, whereas machines let you target a specific muscle. It's for the most part a genetic disorder that's passed down from one generation to another, but not always. cheap authentic jerseys

And even worth, he overwrites the jump mark, so he just writes his own that jumps to where his code starts and the computer then simply executes the newly injected code.. Run from all the noise and confusion and listen to the call of God through conviction of the Holy Spirit.
gHzcXItj3a
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

PreviousNext

Return to Sport