The use of China abrasive tools for metal
is the finishing and precision machining of the surface of the part, which has the following characteristics.
1. Grinding dimensional accuracy is high. Grinding with China abrasive tools for metal uses a very fine powder to grind a very thin layer of metal at low speed and low pressure. The heat generated during the grinding process is small, the deformation of the workpiece is small, and the surface metamorphic layer is very slight so that a highly accurate surface can be obtained. The dimensional accuracy of the grinding can reach 0.01Um.
2. The surface shape is highly accurate. Grinding with China abrasive tools for metal has a small amount of cutting, is complicated in motion, and is not affected by the accuracy of motion, so that high shape accuracy can be obtained. The roundness of the sphere can reach o. Yang four, the cylinder has a cylindricity of up too. On the other hand, since the amount of grinding is small, the original positional error cannot be completely corrected, so the grinding cannot improve the positional accuracy of the part.
3. Surface rent roughness value There is a certain relative motion between the small part and China abrasive tools for metal. Each movement track will not repeat with the previous motion trajectory, so the peak on the surface of the part can be evenly removed to reduce the surface roughness. The surface roughness of the abrasive surface is generally up to Rd. 01M.
4. Improve the resistance of the surface of the part. When grinding with China abrasive tools for metal, the surface roughness is small and the surface friction coefficient is reduced. The effective contact area increases the wear resistance.
5. Improve the surface of the parts. When China abrasive tools for metal are used for grinding, there is compressive stress on the surface layer, which is beneficial to improve the fatigue strength of the surface of the part.
6. Good craftsmanship. Abrasives are simple and easy to manufacture: Grinding is not only suitable for single-piece manual production, but also suitable for batch mechanized production; grinding can process steel, cast iron, various non-ferrous metals, and non-gold scraps. For example, hard and brittle materials such as glass, ceramics, and diamonds can be studied.
7. The wide range of applications. Abrasive grinding is widely used in the processing of various precision parts in modern industrial production. Various block gauges, optical glass, precision China abrasive tools for metal, semiconductor components, precision mating surfaces, etc., need to be ground.