Guys, din pacate ramanem fara hosting moca la forum :( As dori sa tinem forumul in picioare, eventual sa-l "resuscitam". Rog sa donati 1 euro, sau cat puteti, sa ne luam hosting.

Alte metode de a ajuta: cand cumparati ceva de pe EMAG, dati click pe orice produs de aici.. E echivalentul unei mici donatii.
Also, la PcGarage.ro aplicati codul "3L6L3REE" in cos (1% reducere). pentru alte magazine, click pe LOGO de aici: elefant.ro, CEL.ro, evoMAG.ro , QuickMobile.ro sau cautati magazinul aici. Thanks!

New Model Army in Bucuresti

New Model Army in Bucuresti

Postby Babylon » 24 Feb 2010, 22:11

IMIPLACEMIE si Hard Rock Cafe prezinta: concert New Model Army - Today Is a Good Day.

Pe 26 februarie, la ora 21.30, New Model Army revine la Hard Rock Cafe intr-un concert ce face parte din turneul european de promovare a albumului Today is A Good Day.

Dupa succesul din noiembrie 2008, unul dintre cele mai bune produse post-punk ale Marii Britanii isi asteapta fanii la un nou concert. Trupa s-a format in 1980, in Bradford, fondatorii sai inspirandu-se in alegerea numelui de armata lui Oliver Cromwell. In 1645, aceasta a fost infiintata ca fiind prima armata in care activau soldati special antrenati, in locul civililor inrolati in caz de razboi.

Trupele sale activau pe intreg teritoriul Angliei, nu doar in zonele de conflict. Ideea de omniprezenta in lumea muzicii a stat la baza alegerii acestui nume de catre solistul si chitaristul Justin Sullivan, cel care ii are alaturi pe Nelson (bass), Dean White (clape si chitara), Michael Dean (tobe si percutie), Marshall Gill (chitara) dar si pe Ed Alleyne-Johnson (vioara electrica) cu care au colaborat pentru single-ul de top “Vagabonds” si al carui aport se recunoaste pe albumele Thunder & Consolation si Impurity.

"Today Is A Good Day", albumul cu numarul 11, este un punct de plecare potrivit pentru cei care asculta New Model Army pentru prima data, dar si un motiv pentru fanii declarati de a se reindragosti de trupa care nu ii dezamageste niciodata. Un album ce demonstreaza ca New Model Army este una dintre cele mai incisive trupe din Regat, ce isi urmeaza destinul trasat acum 30 de ani.

Biletele s-au pus in vanzare la pretul de 50 RON si se pot achizitiona on-line pe www.eventim.ro, www.ticketfan.ro si www.bilete.ro precum si in retelele magazinelor Germanos, Vodafone si Euro GSM.

Sursa: Metalhead.ro
Babylon
[Global Moderator]
[Global Moderator]

Re: New Model Army in Bucuresti

Postby Amy » 25 Feb 2010, 15:25

Hard Rock Cafe nu e ala de langa Grizzley ?
O Legenda Ce Domina Romania!
Amy
[license to kill]
[license to kill]

Postby Babylon » 25 Feb 2010, 22:37

Naiba stie, nu am fost niciodata acolo ca au preturile foarte ridicate.

Vine cineva?
Babylon
[Global Moderator]
[Global Moderator]

Postby Shelwain » 25 Feb 2010, 22:49

Babylon wrote:Vine cineva?

nu.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Shelwain
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby Babylon » 26 Feb 2010, 11:29

Plm, esti tare!

"Vine cineva?" este o intrebare la care se raspunde doar cu "da", ci nu cu "nu", pentru ca in felul asta as fi primit vreo 19980 de "nu" si 20 de "da". Pm... pana imi raspunde cineva ma duc sa ascult niste dubstep in timp ce trag o l@b@.
Babylon
[Global Moderator]
[Global Moderator]

cheap authentic jerseys 0-12-0-12-235032 cheap ncaa jerseys

Postby 97WzugSKd3 » 01 May 2018, 00:36

A man of God came to Eli and tells him what will happen to his family and gives Eli a sign of proof that the prophecy will come true.. My mom and I ask her if she is getting bullied at school; she says no, and I can't tell if she is lying. PRS Single cut guitars come in two different scale lengths.

cheap jerseys china I again worked as an electrician wiring houses at sixteen years of age during the Summers, and again at seventeen years of age, during the Summer break from school. One young man strolling out of the warehouse last September said he was still an agency worker, even though he had been there since the site opened.. cheap jerseys china

I guess that the problems arise when trying to best implement VAR, but as with many other things, an iterative approach is needed and there will be some problems in the beginning, but that is something you have to accept if you want the sport to evolve and become better if you ask me.

He was somewhat a late bloomer, but he's sure bloomed now.. Forces a battle for board control while going face becomes dangerous.. But I never realised my dream of stocking up on enough 2C E and other key psychs for the long term.. I think darkvision has become a case of if everything is special, nothing is.Further, I don't like darkvision on Elves.

cheap baskball jerseys Then there is the issue with general human shiftiness, people are too lazy, to unconcerned, to throw their trash away. /new is a canary for in game changes and we welcome honest reports and questions. "I'm a Lonesome Fugitive." "Sing Me Back Home." "Branded Man." "The Bottle Let Me Down." "If We Make It Through December." He may not have written all of his hits, but he sang them with a pure feeling that left no doubt of the pain and the joy inside.. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys I dont really believe in gems but I guess what I meant is that for all the people thinking they been to the Lake district, Peak district and Yorkshire dales, and thus "done" rural north england you can go to the north pennines or Northumberland coast AONB. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Like dad giving his crazy son his weapons back to go shoot up the waffle house (he should be getting serious prison time Btw. The revival of blood transfusions would have to wait for the 20th century, when a new era of microbiology ushered in the understanding of various blood groups and compatibility.. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale china jerseys I would rank 3 the lowest purely because I haven't listened to it as much and only 2 songs have stuck with me. I talk event that that is. I am not saying PKing is within the rules, just that there may be certain grey areas where people think certain actions are against the rules, but as long as a streamer is conforming to the same rules as anyone else who doesn stream, they shouldn have their behaviour dictated should they so choose to act in a manner that is not appropriate to anyone else because simply it comes back to the fact that it a hobby for some and the viewers can go anywhere else they so please.[EDIT] d I upset someone because they just want someone to blame! 4 points submitted 1 month agoAccording to a discussion I had with a GM in the past (involving Diadem 1.0), they have combat logs that include position when combat events go off. cheap mlb jerseys

Aesop reportedly was very intelligent and highly respected by the people who personally knew him, for both Aristotle and Herodotus told of how Aesop must eventually have been freed from his bondage when he argued as an advocate for a wealthy Samian.

cheap football jerseys The ever present ladies hat was still a staple of fashion in the very early 60s, but almost completely disappeared by the mid 1960s. 3rd party vendors I seen do mislabel application more often than not, so double checking is saving the day.. Legal or illegal, Marijuana is readily available in ME. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys 2 points submitted 5 months agoTatum is second in that list! I mean, fuck the Celtics, but respect for picking up Tatum cause he looks polished af for a rookie. It doesn affect his rank, which is a bonus for him, since in the old system, it would been a guaranteed loss wholesale jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
97WzugSKd3
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

19-14-19-14-48574 cheap jerseys wholesale

Postby gHzcXItj3a » 03 May 2018, 14:53

And we're gonna continue organization does she go anywhere out. The TFZ Series 5S sound 95% the same with better fit, but if you can get the fit right on E40 they give more isolation.. It took awhile, but she became incredibly fond of the machine. It will weed out/limit the "bad players" rolling out fake IOCs.

Investing in an expensive geared bike is insufficient if you throw all caution to the winds and ride without a good helmet.. Zongzi, a traditional Chinese food made of glutinous rice stuffed cheap nhl jerseys with various fillings and wrapped in bamboo leaves is hence, associated with the Dragon Boat Festival.

Where do we go from there. Every year I try to get a little tan/darker during the spring and the extra melanin protects me throughout the summer.. Some robots have better arms for this than others and do a really good job of staying together, this is really important for things like tape and glue.

Will they wonder what was our "Beginning" and where was God before the beginning? What will they perceive as "the beginning" or as God? Will they believe it all started after a cataclysmic event? As Glenn mentioned, does time repeat itself and is there to be another such catastrophe?.

Lmao standard SKILLURSELF (Bit close to kill yourself imo, idk how they got that past CCp.) tatctics. Not since I was a kid playing football (soccer) have I jogged for that long. Scientists say that it is 4.6 billion years old and that its approximately 238.000 miles from the planet cheap baskball jerseys Earth.

How high hi hey this is Billy I was out last week because this guy had heart surgery but look he's fine everybody. It enough of an instantaneous cheap football jerseys shock to make someone back the fuck up, but it isn going to drop you and send you into convulsions like that.

Thank you.. Dare I say the best match these two had with each other in WCW? It certainly was the best match of a really underrated Uncensored 97 card, which featured the official launch of the Sting Hogan feud that almost won WCW the war, till Hogan's ego swallowed everyone whole of course.

Nixon discussed her relationship with New http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/mike-pennel-jersey-c_48.html
York Magazine in 2006, saying, "I never felt like there was an unconscious part of me around that woke up or that came out of the closet; there wasn't a struggle; there wasn't an cheap jerseys supply attempt to suppress. First lady Michelle C.J. Anderson Jersey
Obama cheeredthe Hokies at Virginia Tech's 2012 graduation, while President Obama encouraged the 2012 graduating class of all female Barnard College in New York to shape their destiny..

You can see, therefore, how useful Carl Roger's theory is within a user worker relationship. Kind of odd. The children don't get to see their parents every day. Edit: I forgot to say, I am going to try the audiobook + reading along thing this weekend.

As children get closer to high school, the system of youth sports is geared toward meeting the needs of more competitive players, and the expectations placed on them increase. Saffola oil (Sunflower oil) and 2 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Buster Skrine Jersey
This is a problem with all balllistic artillery, especially Naval, but for land artillery, man carried weapons https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/shamarko-thomas-jersey-c_55.html
like the Mortar are particularly susceptible to range creep.

If you're interested in booking cheap nba jerseys Andrew for a seminar, email him here.. I be dumb to compare myself to others. That is not the way you want to deliver your professional care! In order for the office staff to generate that hard copy of your physician order, the 485, you must get the OASIS, especially the admit but all types of this tool, completed and turned into your office within a timely fashion.

There are sturdy enough to re use over and over. Meanwhile in Louisiana 110 mile per hour winds toppling a tree right into cheap nhl jerseys this RV near Shreveport. 9 points submitted 4 days ago. A few dollars worth of parts and an hour or two of time and you should be back up and running..

Whatever you do or say, it's hard to change anything especially if it's on the genetic level. Sigh. Trashy. May adult keeps good old fashioned https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/rod-streater-jersey-c_49.html
fun mixed with some edgy humor I know Michael Strahan but I understand it's cool to program called me Dick Clark.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
gHzcXItj3a
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Return to Evenimente