Guys, din pacate ramanem fara hosting moca la forum :( As dori sa tinem forumul in picioare, eventual sa-l "resuscitam". Rog sa donati 1 euro, sau cat puteti, sa ne luam hosting.

Alte metode de a ajuta: cand cumparati ceva de pe EMAG, dati click pe orice produs de aici.. E echivalentul unei mici donatii.
Also, la PcGarage.ro aplicati codul "3L6L3REE" in cos (1% reducere). pentru alte magazine, click pe LOGO de aici: elefant.ro, CEL.ro, evoMAG.ro , QuickMobile.ro sau cautati magazinul aici. Thanks!

Bucharest Music Folm Festival

Bucharest Music Folm Festival

Postby durebista » 11 Jun 2010, 18:56

Cu toate ca nu va intereseaza si ca am postat cam tarziu despre acest eveniment poate aveti timp sa mergeti intr-o seara, nu aveti nimic de pierdut.

Carnegie Hall la Bucharest Music Film Festival

Descriere:

Primaria Municipiului Bucuresti prin ArCuB - Centrul de Proiecte Culturale va invita sa luati parte la un eveniment inedit in inima Capitalei, Bucharest Music Film Festival, care se va desfasura in perioada 12 - 20 iunie, in Piata George Enescu.

Gradinile, terasa, locul de joaca pentru copii, standul de suveniruri si muzica live vor completa atmosfera binecunoscuta.

Orchestra vieneza Das Karussell va deschide festivalul pe acordurile compozitiilor lui Johann Strauss, iar in ultima zi Big Band-ul Radio, dirijat de Ionel Tudor, va sustine un concert extraordinar cu participarea celor mai cunoscuti solisti ai momentului - Paula Seling, Marcel Pavel, Luminita Anghel, Mihai Georgescu, Bodo, Aurelian Temisan, Ionut Ungureanu, Delia, Tony Tomas.

In fiecare seara, de la orele 21.00, publicul Bucharest Music Film Festival va putea viziona proiectii ale unor importante concerte si opere filmate pe marile scene lirice ale lumii: Anna Netrebko si Rolando Villazon - „Cuplul de vis al Operei” (Orchestra Nationala a Belgiei), Sir Georg Solti - Celebrarea vietii si a muzicii (Orchestra Filarmonicii din Londra), „La Bohème at the Towerblock” (Corul si Orchestra Simfonica din Berna) si Concertul de Anul Nou de la Viena (Orchestra Filarmonicii din Viena).

Data/ora: 12 - 20 iunie, 18.00

Descriere:

Duminica, incepand cu orele 21:00, in cadrul festivalului Bucharest Music Film Festival, va putea fi vizionata proiectia unui concert sustinut de orchestra Carnegie Hall.

Orchestra Carnegie Hall este parte componenta a filarmonicii din New York si este celebra in toata lumea, pentru interpretarea magistrala atat a compozitiilor din domeniul muzicii clasice, cat si a celor din zona muzicii de film sau a celei pop.

In seara de 13 iunie, Bucharest Music Film Festival ne ofera un regal al acestei orchestre printre care se regasesc bucati muzicale ca: Leonard Bernstein - West Side Story "Symphony Dances"; On The Town "I Can Cook,Too", "Ya Got Me" ; Mass - Meditation No. 1; Trouble in Tahiti - "What A Movie"; Songfest - "To What You Said..."; Fancy Free - "Danzon"; toate reunite intr-o proiectie cinematografica de o ora si jumatate.

Filmul concertului Carnegie Hall poate fi vizionat de la orele 21:00, duminica 13 iunie.

Sursa: Bucharest-Guide.ro
Picture by: Vampire-L0ver, Edited by: RedDressModel: Me
durebista
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

wholesale jerseys china 0-18-0-18-238494 cheap jerseys whole

Postby gHzcXItj3a » 01 May 2018, 08:17

Studios just asking what would mean. If you're good about protecting your skin from ultraviolet rays, you might be able to prevent them, but if you go out regularly without any sunscreen you'll probably develop them early on in life. These cats look more like a ferret with a cat's head than anything.

A student who sustained a head injury sat out the rest of the season.. If other dogs ignore her, she fine. Hence why rent is more expensive than just a mortgage. Just ask in the tackle shop what the fishermen on the pier are catching and what they are using for bait.

cheap jerseys That didn stop the Philly fans from flooding my inbox with vitriol about how it was just a bad picture of him, and that their city was innocent. However, as a person ages, some of his or her taste buds die.. But what should you do if you think you've been exposed? Your doctor can do a visual exam for genital warts caused by HPV, since most people actually miss these on their own, says Leone. cheap jerseys

The election that many were not allowed to vote in, threatened into silence, and was generally just a front to say Putin got "elected" again.. I am sure you have heard of the messiahs that came before jesus with much the same story, but not quite the rioting success? There is not a lot of originality to the bible.

wholesale jerseys china They don only use the media, which was the case with Russia in the US (supposedly, it needs to be said there still no actual evidence of them having done it yet); they even directly go in and instigate coups, or worse yet, invade, to insert their own puppet.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Very thorough investigation embedding process is taking place those things that come up for continuing to look at anything beyond. Its a hot chocolate, that's sweetened by caramel, but is then given an extra little kick by salt. There nothing pre emptive you can do and generally, if you fail, it a minor repair like a sensor or flow something or other. cheap authentic jerseys

There is a hole on my course that is a dogleg right par 4, with water guarding the dogleg. As for the heel, yeah, the second one commented that I have a wide forefoot and a narrow heel, which is one of the reasons why I stuck with Atomic. Last spring, Binghamton produced a conference best 191 members of the America East Academic Honor Roll, the eighth straight spring that Binghamton has led the way.

The country will be changed by the ANC. Ammonia is very toxic to cells. I do a lot of camping and shit, and I been with Verizon for considerably over a decade. At the same time, she is worried about terrorism, especially when she travels to major cities like Washington or through Europe.

cheap mlb jerseys They then keep the home cook educated by airing their findings on public television. It's a really great volunteer opportunity imho, tiring but tons of hands on work, top notch vet clinic so you learn a lot too, and you really feel useful.. But you don't. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys china There are a lot of horror stories (reminder that the most motivated person to leave reviews is usually a negative experience) but there are also a lot of good ones. In the playtest, these spells are free to cast but are 10th level. On Monday, she released a more easily parsed response to Trump's remarks on Curiel: "His comments are offensive and wrong, and he should retract them.". cheap jerseys china

cheap nba jerseys I do need to talk to him about it. The celebrated Chengdu chef Yu Bo told me that my first job would be to purify the pizzles, dispelling any gamey, feral stink by repeatedly blanching with ginger, spring onion, rice wine, tea leaves, and, if possible, fresh bamboo shoots. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale First of all, the hate tamers get is pretty much meme driven. I think there are some other ritualistic dance like martial arts in Africa, but they so uncommon that I don remember what they are called and you won find them if you aren in Africa.The closest thing I can think of to Capoeira (other than the African stuff I mentioned) is Taekkyon. cheap jerseys wholesale

Finished size is six inches. We traveled to Subic Bay beautiful part of the western Philippines Benjamin has been living for 25 years. No ketchup, no mayo and extra mustard are three things that person needs to be vary of. However, James came from behind and blocked Oladipo's shot, which appeared to hit the backboard before Cleveland's star touched it a goaltending violation.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
gHzcXItj3a
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Return to Evenimente