Guys, din pacate ramanem fara hosting moca la forum :( As dori sa tinem forumul in picioare, eventual sa-l "resuscitam". Rog sa donati 1 euro, sau cat puteti, sa ne luam hosting.

Alte metode de a ajuta: cand cumparati ceva de pe EMAG, dati click pe orice produs de aici.. E echivalentul unei mici donatii.
Also, la PcGarage.ro aplicati codul "3L6L3REE" in cos (1% reducere). pentru alte magazine, click pe LOGO de aici: elefant.ro, CEL.ro, evoMAG.ro , QuickMobile.ro sau cautati magazinul aici. Thanks!

Peninsula 2011 (Targu Mures)

Peninsula 2011 (Targu Mures)

Postby Zaphodftw » 10 Jul 2011, 00:53

25-28 august 2011

aug. 25: Guano Apes * Foreign Beggars * K's Choice * Zdob si Zdub * Palotai vs. DJ Vasile * Parno Graszt * R.O.A. * Urma * Stereo Palma * Katapult * Kid Chriss

aug. 26: Kasabian * Markus Schulz * Andy C * Belga * Grimus * Reality Engine * Les Elephants Bizarres * The MOOoD * Tündérground * Fading Circles

aug. 27: Chase & Status and MC Rage * Nick Warren * Subscribe * Şuie Paparude * Moby Dick * Anima Sound System * Vad Fruttik * Luna Amară * Horace Dan D * AIM

aug. 28: Within Temptation * Hammerfall * Gentleman * Tiga * Borgore * Ganxsta Zolee és a Kartel * Compact * Vunk * Guess Who * Mihai Popoviciu * Toulouse Lautrec

Cam astia's artistii principali.. Sincer, eu ma asteptam la mai mult, dar e ok si asa.. Adica, Borgore la dubstep? Hai ma, luati si voi ceva mai incitant..

Anyway, inca nu s'a anuntat toti artistii, asa ca inca mai am sperante.. Poate vedem un Buuren, un Guetta sau un Parov Stelar, desi slabe sanse

Ne vedem acolo. Mai multe detalii aici
Last edited by Zaphodftw on 16 Jul 2011, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
-Dreamz- wrote:O PLAC PE VIDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

<U.T.S> Ultimate Tru' Spammer LEADER
Zaphodftw
[Mr. Rager]
[Mr. Rager]

Re: Peninsula 2011 (Targu Mures)

Postby Amber » 10 Jul 2011, 18:38

Nicio şansă să ajung, vidrele mele-s prea departe. :-< Oricum, sună kewl, când mai prind eu Hammerfall/WT în Ro? Anw, ăştia care vă duceţi - puteţi să filmaţi/faceţi ceva poze? Aşa, ca să am pe ce plânge. În special la The MOOoD plox ?
De Urma chiar nu s-a auzit nimic? :(
<U.T.S> Ultimate Tru' Spammer
Amber
[Ultimate Addicted]
[Ultimate Addicted]

Postby XoF » 10 Jul 2011, 18:42

Markus Schulz:X
Daca e sa vina si Armin, trebuie sa ajung si eu cumva :-?
XoF
[Ultimate Gamer]
[Ultimate Gamer]

Postby Zaphodftw » 10 Jul 2011, 18:43

Sunt poze si inregistrari pe site :-< oricum, anul asta m'a cam dezamagit

Nu ma duc la The MOOoD ;< eu merg pentru Tiga, Nick Warren, Stereo Palma, Within Temptation si Borgore (asta pentru ca e cam singurul care baga dubstep, de pana acum)

Anyway, nu s'au anuntat inca toti artistii ;s

Zaphodftw
[Mr. Rager]
[Mr. Rager]

Postby Zaphodftw » 16 Jul 2011, 18:41

Edit @ primul post. Artisti noi anuntati.

Zaphodftw
[Mr. Rager]
[Mr. Rager]

cheap chian jerseys 0-25-0-25-242621 cheap authentic jerseys

Postby 97WzugSKd3 » 30 Apr 2018, 17:53

The challenge is, how deeply can they w5ed into the issue before getting backlash from the white house. I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S and have finally defeated the MTP device driver error and CDC driver error! I am now connected to Kies. Give Trump credit in that he's trying to fulfill campaign promises in lowering the trade deficit and bringing back manufacturing jobs.

cheap nba jerseys Life is all about give and take.. If you want to complain about private groups, or even private slacks, why not complain about DCG or Bitmain or every other company other there. When i was 17, a friend of mine left a pot brownie in my locker to ingest that night before we went out. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys It was obviously disturbing. The issue is the lack of competent managementRegardless, Dahlin is legit, he really good. I glad you found the videos helpful. If they are used for a meal, get more. Most are molds or plaster we do have fiber glass and plastic and. cheap jerseys

It just not what it could have been if we saw the solo twins, thrawn, katarn, and others on the big screen. This therapy also enhances the cellular metabolism in skin. Are you doing any work? (No!) Why not? You haven't moved the box of books. Is this really all you can do with a pokemon game + geolocation?.

A catholic bible in one hand, a small boy in the other, and of course wearing a dress with a collar. Something in the area drained our batteries. That number was gotten from calling morgues, asking them about how many bodies processed, and comparing that to the natural death rate.

Rather than finding the right drive every time or plugging and unplugging we put them in an enclosure with a JBOD config (no RAID). I go away on a trip and when I need to go away and do business, that kind of now down to my personal schedule. A research conducted by Dr.

There are certain numbers that are present in these squares. The destruction of the Shaolin temples on numerous occasions has also destroyed many important documents not only concerning kung fu, but the histories of the temples as well. After all, every minute she played in front of the coaches was a minute another girl one who might actually attend college before 2014 was not playing, not making a pass or basket that might get her noticed.

cheap ncaa jerseys That's probably the one thing."That was Hemsky after he got traded to Ottawa.What happened the next season? Well. When you notice the 3333 number sequence repeating to you, call upon the Ascended Masters and angels often. Preserving the tooth is almost always the preferred choice assuming the entire tooth can be successfully restored back to good health.. wholesale china jerseys

cheap football jerseys Also there's a lake nearby with plenty of squid for books, which you can use to get emeralds from the villagers. And just look at Youtube now you have to watch TWO ads before a video and sometimes one afterwards if you don click off fast enough. The uber idea is great though because who has the time and money to maintain a car other than mechanics or car buffs. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys supply Pay is outstanding but I find myself getting lonely from time to time. I had the Tissot for 3 4 years now and in the meantime I have been saving for a new watch. Mushing clinics in the form of scootering, bikejoring, skijoring and sledding can usually be found being taught by people who participate in these dog sports and have great tips and tricks on how to get your dog to perform. cheap jerseys supply

wholesale china jerseys This includes my taxes and house insurance payments. "This isn't a situation where you have an episodic gaffe. In other words, once the thief had the database, he had everyone passwords as well.. Jordans 11; This Air Jordan 11 Low IE features a Midnight Navy and White color combination,cheap air jordans. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys supply I hear a lot of English native speakers talk and almost obsess about this phrase as something that matters and affects society and child behavior somehow but we don have anything like that phrase in my language and yet I see no difference in gender behavior in my country compared to the UK or US, at least none that would line up with this phrase somehow mattering cheap jerseys supply.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
97WzugSKd3
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

wholesale china jerseys 0-25-0-25-242621 cheap mlb jerseys

Postby 97WzugSKd3 » 30 Apr 2018, 18:00

Check your white items though; I pretty sure you don need 30x medium wheels/chords/etc and even if you do end up needing that, you can always just buy them for pretty cheap! I got a decent inventory of a lot of blues and 8 purple weapons, but I still keep my storage at 160/200 by not letting my white level items pile up and drain my storage..

A report from the Knight Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics seeks reform and found that few collegiate athletic programs actually come out ahead financially [source: Knight Commission]. Lol.. "I arranged with the NFL to send me a picture of the name card from the first pick so I can tweet that," he says.

cheap jerseys wholesale I seen this request before and really it doesn make much sense to me. Empece con decirles que yo empece mi servicio social el 1 de febrero. I enjoyed listening to this musical composition because there was so much variation to it. The Knights are a completely average team of cast offs (literally: average height, age, and weight, lower than league average draft position). cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys supply Highschool jobs are unavailable now that minimum wage is $12 an hour in my state, most jobs pay more. Wizards fell apart in the 4th quarter like they have been doing all season. Lacks strength against monsters but he is surprisingly okayish in this department. cheap jerseys supply

Your ideas for flowers in vases can't go wrong!. Netflix, Amazon and similar companies employ a fraction of the number of employees their older big ones in their field did, for a similar if not better service. Mariam got dressed in something a little more sophisticated than she usually did and spent a little extra time on perfecting her hair then looked at her reflection in the mirror and said to herself, "Mariam you are so beautiful" and headed off to work..

cheap ncaa jerseys This is why people ping for help and get mad when their jungler doesn come (even if jungler can because too far, too low on life, busy on other side of map, etc.). Shit even grandma and grandpa fuck up the kids. If a mole is asymmetrical, if the border is not well defined, if the color is odd, like black, blue, red, or white, if the diameter is larger than the diameter of a pencil, or if the mole is evolving, book an appointment with your local friendly dermatologist. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Ran back to car behind me and opened drivers door, he was having a seizure. Respect their religion. He was barefoot, cold, wet, and exhausted having paddled 45 miles non stop from the mouth of the Conuma River. To do that we would insert the this code into the "W" column for Top: "=countifs(A86:A143,"Top",F86:F143,"W")" Just switch it to an L for L.Countifs let you create a cell that counts only if certain criteria are met. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Yet in the case of Ethiopia, the issue of violated sovereignty did little to spur the League into action.[2] Rather than use force to aid Ethiopia, the League of Nations opted instead to impose economic sanctions against Italy. Yet another interesting facet of the book is the explanation offered to technical aspects, such as f stop, is intertwined with a practical real life shooting situation making it easier to understand. cheap jerseys wholesale

I felt very confined by the class/role system (Honestly, I felt that the game should built classes and then let players choose the role they want that class to have instead of limiting classes to one specific role), and also, that the power choices felt off.

cheap nba jerseys Ionic bonds breaking isn an intermolecular force it an actual bond you need to break. After drilling a 42 yarder that made it 13 7, Rose had a chance to pad the lead. And ladies, ever worn a bustier before? We have extensive fashion tips for both men and women. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys ACFE conducted a study about financial statement fraud between the months of July and October in the year 2017. I guessing he bites it in her film and she leaves to go do cool space shit/grieve and she tells Fury to lose her number lol.. It was all just, "Hey! Look how different and crazy this is! Please read it!" That not sustainable for any comic, AU or otherwise wholesale nfb jerseys.
97WzugSKd3
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

cheap football jerseys 0-24-0-24-242314 wholesale jerseys ch

Postby DaLgAMYeVr » 30 Apr 2018, 21:16

Expecting people who are under immediate attack to not act on instinct is misguided, and punishing them for it is worse. Eventually they fall in love. The steaming trays are of the same size and shape so that they sit snugly on top of each other as you stack them up.

wholesale football jerseys I highly doubt that Amazon has more than one person overseeing the results of the purge and most likely no one. In order to get 1% reduction of all mana costs you you would need to spend 1,5k points. Crude oil imports were cut by 30% during the embargo, and "the world price of crude oil jumped from around $14 per barrel at the beginning of 1979 to more than $35 per barrel in January 1981 before stabilizing. wholesale football jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Crossfire has gain a great reputation over the months which was tarnished by these two ladies and their belief that they have a right to act the way they did. The Heat who missed the playoffs last year. He had developed Asbestosis from exposure at work, the depression and voices in his head kept him from taking care of himself and doing the things he needed to do to maintain any quality of life. cheap mlb jerseys

Its remaining founders have a combination of film, media and technology experience, producing and distributing multimedia entertainment. Tessa was at Queens of Combat, a new Highspots production, making her in ring debut in Independent Wrestling. Look for car magazines and remember to check out stock photo agencies and websites too.

cheap mlb jerseys Of these 50 people that could see my sponsorship, how many of them may be interested in my product or service. If it is a permanent setup i have used marine epoxy to hold the screw, if a semi permanent setup i use outdoor caulking to secure it a bit better, and for those two that i remove i use a smidge of woodglue on em to just hold it a bit better but not be a pain when i remove it the next fall. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale jerseys Money is kind of tight, so I at around the 100 USD if I have to get another amp. Do not act like your One True Paleo is the be all, end all and is perfect for for every human on Earth. The plot might seem like just another sci fi movie. The only thing I keep trying to point out, that you seem to be confusing, is that not every patient showed signs of mental issues prior to death. wholesale jerseys

I want to shake these parents. At 30 you were 20 pounds overweight and thought oh shit, my metabolism is slowing down. These kids all followed him, you know. They would soon lead to the assisted aid and support for establishing a charter and being recognized by the American Medical Association, as a newly founded field of medical study..

It was quite a bit of fun, and I would like to share the process here with you today. Like if you want to go out to eat and you know you'll eat more than you'd ordinarily be eating, then you do more cardio to offset it ahead of time. Garner, a 43 year old asthmatic, died in July after he was put in a chokehold by the officer, Daniel Pantaleo..

seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url] Hair drug test is a technical analysis of hair, to identify and determine the presence or absence of specific parent drugs or metabolites thereof. But no, I just looked deeply at the present. And once a cousin tried to get a big head and arrest a kid that was outside of the bounds of the law. seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url]

cheap authentic jerseys Over the last few years, there has been a tremendous spurt of growth in the technology used to make Active Worlds seem more life like. Matt Lauer the latest in a string of powerful men who have resigned or been fired because of allegations of sexual harassment in the last few weeks. cheap authentic jerseys

Aerostar returned to the Temple! Cage got thrown through a window and still continued on before finally getting put down by a cinder block. If anything I try to stress that it's more about taking time to care for yourself and whatnot than anything else.

cheap ncaa jerseys Intent). Thoughts and activities that activate the brain's reward systems such as spending time with a romantic partner trigger the release of natural opioid painkillers. He simply don find games as his way of entertainment. They were often unreliable and had to be started (cranked) by hand, which was actually dangerous because it could lead to some nasty injuries cheap nhl jerseys.
DaLgAMYeVr
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-24-0-24-242314 cheap jerseys wholesale

Postby DaLgAMYeVr » 30 Apr 2018, 21:37

Theyre light and chuckable but unless you have one of the higher trim motors, they dont really do much for you in terms of fun right out of the box. I promise you teaching your children to be giving and grateful will be the best experience of your life.

cheap jerseys wholesale What person in their right mind thinks telling someone that the thing that gives their life some deeper meaning is bullshit and doesn exist will change their beliefs, they believed it up until that point, do you really feel shouting "fake and gay" is gonna change their minds. cheap jerseys wholesale

Tax Incentives Bring Jobs and Business to FloridaFlorida is one of the three or four most popular states in the USA for relocation in 2014, because of the lack of State Income Tax. They both follow the rules of chalice creatures which is: be a 2 for 1 and have less than 2 power.

cheap jerseys There are also many other templates in this article that you may be able to change up or down according to your requirements.. Students should learn to keep their personal life and professional life apart. But at least that means they don genuinely believe all those stories of jesus actually happened in real life. cheap mlb jerseys

Buddy of mine on the admissions committee for a foreign medical school said that in the last 10 years, he only seen 2 people from those schools even apply to his caribbean school.. When people asked, "What's up?" I'd say, "Oh, nothing but my cholesterol." I was 371 pounds at my biggest, and I'm 5'8".

Frankly, I don't know if it matters as much as people think, because if (gods forbid please) Sansa dies, there's also Jon. Cooper had just one catch Sunday, and while it's possible to point a finger at fill in QB EJ Manuel, the latter didn't get in the way of Michael Crabtree catching six balls for 82 yards and a TD.

cheap nhl jerseys Anyway, here's a brief list about the culture of Korea.. Almost every Ragdoll is super mellow and cuddly and very unlikely to scratch, hit, bite, or anything mean. I took my sister instead of my dad so that I wouldn get him in trouble. Tesla is the largest and highest profile electric car company in the world. wholesale china jerseys

He our President. My favorite comedian is Dave Chappelle who would use racism in his comedy in this way. I think we all remember that tender moment when the court appointed supervisor of your impulse baby (the one that sparked the "we just heard the heartbeat so maybe we should think about an abortion even though we both fucking planned on having him together 0.2 seconds after meeting online" debate) tries to sue for emergency custody because we such godawful trashbags with equally godawful taste in abusive boyfriends/baby daddies and we have to get in their faces in front of the previously mentioned now toddler child all while the ex boyfriend, reality TV cameras and a security guard watch.

cheap jerseys supply To be taxed without the approval of their own legislatures was strongly protested. Union Station a place that's distort within itself here and a historic city and we are seeing a steady stream of people come out of usage this train station. If Chagas is caught early it can be treated and cured though the treatment is expensive and it will take two to three months. cheap jerseys supply

wholesale jerseys Tolkien repeatedly emphasizes "strength of will" as a key trait in avoiding corruption. We are now accountable on what spiritual life if we like to go to heaven in our afterlife. Butt slam was stupid. WZ 132 was one of my best/favorite tanks I ever driven. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys I get there soon I hope. The change I experienced, after asking Jesus to be my Lord and Savior, was dramatic and life changing. Can you really envision a crooked shooting Mudiay trotting around the halfcourt offense in an isosceles daze as the No. E. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys This is what these assholes don't get. Instead we will be there, by your side, fully and seamlessly integrated with every new pioneering advancement on the Internet. Are still busy finalising the short list after the job was advertised. Last olympics he bowed out with a "rib injury" after realizing he wasn't going to make the medal runs in slopestyle just so he could save face cheap baskball jerseys.
DaLgAMYeVr
[ Pwnage!!! ]
[ Pwnage!!! ]

Return to Evenimente